The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

Guest habs1952

I've just posted a video from YouTube on the Good Laugh thread Post 686 which turns out is not available. Does it only need to process before someone can view it? The video is titled Worst Ceremonial First Pitches.

It doesn't appear to be available on YouTube either which is why the video won't work in the GL thread.

So im wondering how people find out how players are on pace for however many goals, is there a stat for that?

if you look up on TSN the player's stats you want to see, it'll also give you what they are on pace for.

Hope this helps.

I know i get that on my iPhone TSN app. Should be the same right on their website.

Divide by # of games played, multiply by remaining games to play and add to current number

Or,,,do what I do. Go to TSN,,,,schedule,,,,team,,,,player,,,,,,they tell you what the player is on pace for.,,,,,G, A, PTs,,PIMs,,,,+/-,,,even SOG,,,etc.

Edited by kinot-1

Or,,,do what I do. Go to TSN,,,,schedule,,,,team,,,,player,,,,,,they tell you what the player is on pace for.,,,,,G, A, PTs,,PIMs,,,,+/-,,,even SOG,,,etc.

Too many clicks and I dont visit the TSN site much so for me my way is faster :lol:

As much as I have looked around on this site, I can't find a thread or sub-forum for the Hamilton Bulldogs. I know they have their own site, but I was wondering if there might be a place where we might discuss the goings on for the whole team, or the combined AHL.

As much as I have looked around on this site, I can't find a thread or sub-forum for the Hamilton Bulldogs. I know they have their own site, but I was wondering if there might be a place where we might discuss the goings on for the whole team, or the combined AHL.

Here you go....

Does anyone know of a really good statistic website? I mean, for instance, where would someone go to see someone's face-off percentage for a single night against a particular player of the opposition? Like, if I wanted to know how well Tomas Plekanec did in the face-off circle against Vincent Lecavalier from the game on Saturday?

Does anyone know of a really good statistic website? I mean, for instance, where would someone go to see someone's face-off percentage for a single night against a particular player of the opposition? Like, if I wanted to know how well Tomas Plekanec did in the face-off circle against Vincent Lecavalier from the game on Saturday?

Hey JR (dude) NHL.com has got you covered.

1) On the NHL home page click on the date (or game recap) of one of the scores that run across the top of the page.

2) On this page there is a banner for NHL vault at the top, immediately below that are dates with corresponding games for that date, so find the date and game in question.

3) Click on the relevant game and it will bring up the Recap of the game (highlighted in blue)

4) Move over one to the left of recap i.e. Stats and hover over that. You'll get a list of options, fourth one down is Face Off Report. You'll get the info you're after there.....Plek v Lecavalier was 1/2, 50%

Hope that helps and if anyone knows an easier way please share it with us!!!!!

Hey JR (dude) NHL.com has got you covered.

1) On the NHL home page click on the date (or game recap) of one of the scores that run across the top of the page.

2) On this page there is a banner for NHL vault at the top, immediately below that are dates with corresponding games for that date, so find the date and game in question.

3) Click on the relevant game and it will bring up the Recap of the game (highlighted in blue)

4) Move over one to the left of recap i.e. Stats and hover over that. You'll get a list of options, fourth one down is Face Off Report. You'll get the info you're after there.....Plek v Lecavalier was 1/2, 50%

Hope that helps and if anyone knows an easier way please share it with us!!!!!

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...