The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Questions, Comments, Concerns

you know what you did. :P:lol:

lol

how do you put someone into the ignore list?

thanks

In the right corner at the top next to where your personal photo is, click your username. Something will drop down. The sixth option down will say Manage Ignored Users. Click on that. :)

Hopefully I explained that well enough.

He's probably IGNORING you ;)

:lol:

:(

smile clues....please

In the right corner at the top next to where your personal photo is, click your username. Something will drop down. The sixth option down will say Manage Ignored Users. Click on that. :)

yes. i appreciate it too.

I was gonna ask the same question. What did you do? :lol:

are you picking on my buddy?

:P

When inserting the link to a video in the media box and then previewing the post, wouldn't the video appear in the previewed post instead of just the link? Also, I had to have Winnipeg Jet edit a post so members could click on the link. He said I apparently did everything right and that I got an unrecognized link. Why would that happen?

When inserting the link to a video in the media box and then previewing the post, wouldn't the video appear in the previewed post instead of just the link? Also, I had to have Winnipeg Jet edit a post so members could click on the link. He said I apparently did everything right and that I got an unrecognized link. Why would that happen?

If it was a YouTube video,,, copying the link and pasting it in your post should make the video appear. At least it's done that every time i've posted one. It didn't work for me once, and i went back and recopied the link and it worked the second time.

In addition, do you know what these guys in front of the bell centre want for their tickets they try to sell 1-2hours before the puck gets dropped?

Maybe we're going to watch the game against the stars..

Edited by Gunner19

Hey guys

I'm in montreal right now til wednesday and I'd love to know if it's possible to go to the training centre and watch them training?

Just passed their centre last night and thought it'd be awesome ;-)

The practice schedule can be found on the complex's website here: http://csbell.ca/en/home

In addition, do you know what these guys in front of the bell centre want for their tickets they try to sell 1-2hours before the puck gets dropped?

Maybe we're going to watch the game against the stars..

This is not a question that can be answered on this forum which is the official forum of the Montreal Canadiens. However, if you want to attend the game, there are still tickets available for sale. Call the box office: 514-790-2525

This is not a question that can be answered on this forum which is the official forum of the Montreal Canadiens. However, if you want to attend the game, there are still tickets available for sale. Call the box office: 514-790-2525

of course not, stupid question. Sorry about that but thank you for the answers.

No worries, there is no such thing as a stupid question. :)

Nicely said HRF...thank you

Can any of the mods tell me why I had a post deleted yesterday in the "Putting a face to your username" thread?

LOL yeah! I can't imagine his face is THAT objectionable.

Edit: Although that may explain the paper bag?

Edited by roy_133

LOL yeah! I can't imagine his face is THAT objectionable.

Edit: Although that may explain the paper bag?

LMAO :lol:

• 2 weeks later...