The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Share your photos

Clues

I'll bet that would make an awesome home.

It probably would 52,,,but I believe it belongs to the Goderich historical people. Try as I might, I could find no info on the staion, but I see there is a plaque in front of it. If you notice, there is a hill behind it. That's where the town is. Where the train station sits, there is only a public beach, rest rooms, a couple of fish and chip shacks, and parking. There are no other homes there. There is a great 1.5K boardwalk along the beach tho. It's 60 Mi. from me, and when I go up there next, I will find out more about the train station.

We have an old CP (Canadian Pacific) train station here in London, that was turned into a restaurant.

It's Easter Sunday here, and my wife and myself and the two kids (aged 9 & 4) always paint some eggs. Here they are, see if you can guess a couple of familiar hockey world faces haha!!!!!

IMG_0045.jpg

L to R,,,wife,,,,you,,9 yr old,,and 4 yr. old,,,, :)

What do I win? :P

Guest habs1952

You win one of the four eggs........and you get to choose which one!!!! Great prize don't you think? B)

Give him the one that's soft boiled so he doesn't have to put his teeth in to eat it. :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Neat shots Clues. :)

Went to Elmira, (about 1 1/2 hours NW of Toronto),to see the only covered bridge in Ont. on Sat. Here are some pics I took.

A sign denoting the fact.

GEDC0048.jpg

The bridge itself

GEDC0042.jpg

Interior shot.

GEDC0060.jpg

Notice the horse and buggy entering the bridge on the right. It's a Mennonite area, and they are very common.

GEDC0046.jpg

Will post more later.

Will have some neat pics to show of meeting up with Jacques Demers sometime this week....I have to sort out 300 pics off a disk <_<....to find the few I want to post here.

Guest archey

Will have some neat pics to show of meeting up with Jacques Demers sometime this week....I have to sort out 300 pics off a disk <_<....to find the few I want to post here.

ok...my turn to choose... :P

no pack on..

definately not dropping any sugar...that's what i did up in canada canoeing...and we still had to drink our coffee...

no falling into any ditches, cause that's what my buddy did on the way to canada...drove my car into a ditch...

ok then...not speeding...cause though i turned to him and said uhhh rick? that was a cop...him saying..nah..and i'll prove it....couldn't be viewed as having been the best idea in the world since in fact......wait for it.................................yes......it WAS a cop..

and lastly................not smoking..unless the print is 24 1/2 degree aslant..which is the way one views things if one doesn't smoke on a canoe trip till one gets back ..... the parking lot tilts to one side...

i'm waiting with baited breath...

Some locals had a problem with tourists :lol:

GEDC0056.jpg

This pic is of a Mennonite,,,,,with me going about 80Ks out the window,,(I didn't take it,,,my friend did), Not too shabby a pic,,, :)

GEDC0061.jpg

I need that sign on my street. :P

I haven't seen too many Monarchs around,,,,just little white ones.

Those purple flowers (BTW, very apropo, my purple friend :P ) look very familiar, what are they Clues?

I've actually seen a lot of butterflies around here. They're really pretty.

Clematis. :)

Guest archey

two things here..

1. i believe it is in fact clemantis with an n in it

2. i destroyed such a plant once...oops

Guest archey

i looked it up...

2 things here:

1 i'm sorry i ever doubted you..

2 i'm sorry i ever doubted you.. :lol:

That's the one,,,had one at the house. TKS. :)

You're welcome. :)

i looked it up...

2 things here:

1 i'm sorry i ever doubted you..

2 i'm sorry i ever doubted you.. :lol:

I was so sure I spelled it correctly. You got me confused for a second :P

<_< ,,, :lol:

Here's some shots I took yesterday.

Swan

GEDC0084.jpg

Water lilly

GEDC0090.jpg

Mommy duck with 10,,,countem,,,10 ducklings. Busy Mom. :blink:

GEDC0094.jpg

Those are amazing photos, kinot. Thank you for sharing them. :)

Those are pretty interesting kinot. Don't know if I'd want them on my lawn though :lol: The moose head is nice.

This is not my photo (thankfully!) but I had to share this. It has been pouring nonstop today in Toronto and something went awry and Union Station became flooded. Fun, fun.

197711_375066192552086_108768909181817_993545_348889680_n.jpg