The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Share your photos

Clues

You will need this CRB. :D

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER

Does that still apply if your daughter(s) is in her mid twenties and still living at home??? :lol:

That form is HILARIOUS! However, she would lead one heck of a boring life if she went with a dude who actually could pass this exam :lol:

Just sayin is all CRB :lol:

Does that still apply if your daughter(s) is in her mid twenties and still living at home??? :lol:

Slight adjustments might be made in that case HTL. :P

• 1 month later...

This past wknd., a friend and I went camping in a State Rec. Area in Mi. Here's some pics. and comments

1st the beach, my friend jokingly said that "Now I can say I was swimming in Lake Mi." When I told her that it was not Lake Mi., she told me that the lake is in Mi. :lol: :lol: :blink:

This is the lake.

HOLLYLAKEAUG42012.jpg

The beach,,,if you look closely,,,you can see my friend in a chair at 11 O'clock. :P

HOLLYSTATERECAREAAUG42012.jpg

Supper before, Bacon-wrapped tenderloin, baked potatoes, and veggies,,,and it was GREAT.

SUPPERCAMPINGAUG42012.jpg

Supper after.

CAMPINGSUPPERAFTERAUG42012.jpg

Sat. evening, about 8:30,,,,about 10 PM, it started to rain, so I opened the hatch, and we sat in there, until around midnite. :D It was one of the worst nites I ever slept in a tent,,,HOT :( ,,,humid,,,,rain,,,no breeze, :( ,,and party central down the way. <_<

EVENINGCAMPINGAUG42012.jpg

On the way back, I stopped for gas on the US side of the border,(cheaper),,,as I went in to pay, I passed a guy on his way out, and the next thing I heard was "Montreal Canadiens huh?" He obviously seen my Habs tattoo on my arm. :D . When I realized what was said, it was too late to respond with "24 Cups".

• 2 weeks later...

Leaf fan. Came to stink the place up, I'll bet.

Yea,,,they really hate us Habbies. :)

Here's some pics, I've neglected to put up here.

This is/was a "way-station" for stagecoaches that ran between London and Chatham Ont.

GEDC0318-1.jpg

I try to feed the squirrels around here, and obviously, not doing it enough. :lol:

GEDC0295.jpg

trout farm in Sarnia.

GEDC0307.jpg

This is Mitchells Bay, a Bay in Lake St. Clair. It is very shallow, as the "swimmers" out there, are only in the water up to their knees.

GEDC0313.jpg

No Diving,,,,,heck, you can see the bottom (about 4 inches).

GEDC0315.jpg

This is not a boat ramp/launch. It is a ramp used in the winter for vehicles to go out onto the ice to ice-fish.

GEDC0316.jpg

A carved tree trunk. we have quite a few of them around Downtown London.

GEDC0310.jpg

This is Mitchells Bay, a Bay in Lake St. Clair. It is very shallow, as the "swimmers" out there, are only in the water up to their knees.

GEDC0313.jpg

No Diving,,,,,heck, you can see the bottom (about 4 inches).

GEDC0315.jpg

This is not a boat ramp/launch. It is a ramp used in the winter for vehicles to go out onto the ice to ice-fish.

GEDC0316.jpg

A carved tree trunk. we have quite a few of them around Downtown London.

GEDC0310.jpg

I've got family that live right beside that beach; spend part of the summer there what a coincidence.

I've got family that live right beside that beach; spend part of the summer there what a coincidence.

That is a coincidence.

When I was a kid (about 10), my dad and my 2 brothers and I, went ice-fishing there. We put on all kinds of clothes, dbl pants, extra shirts, spring jackets and a winter coat, extra socks, hat, and winter boots :lol:, to keep warm. We only had an axe to chop the ice :lol: , everyone else had hand augers. The 1st time we took our fishing rods :lol: , but everyone else were using "tip-ups". When we go home,,,,we made our own tip-ups :), and a box to put them in, and put that on a sleigh.

• 3 weeks later...

A few years ago, a friend and I took a trip up north to about 30-40 miles south of North Bay Ont. We stumbled on these cement figures standing in a field,,,,,,from what I could find out,,,,this guy that makes them is more or less a recluse artist. He makes these out of cement, in forms and with them laying on the ground. He then hoists them up into a hole in the ground, and there they stand.

MIDLOTHIANFIGUES2.jpg

MIDLOTHIANFIGUES3.jpg

You can see with me inside of on how large they are.

MIDLOTHIANFIGUES2-1.jpg

MIDLOTHIANFIGURES.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

personally i don't think that chipmunk or whatever it was would approach anyone without such a fine manicure. i mean just look at those nails.... perfect. nice introduction to the human race for that little guy. i feel much, much more at ease knowing that i can wander around without fear of having my dissheveled appearance jumped now... :lol::lol: at least in that location.

thanks kinot sir..

personally i don't think that chipmunk or whatever it was would approach anyone without such a fine manicure. i mean just look at those nails.... perfect. nice introduction to the human race for that little guy. i feel much, much more at ease knowing that i can wander around without fear of having my dissheveled appearance jumped now... :lol::lol: at least in that location.

thanks kinot sir..

Yup, archey,,,it was a chipmunk, and I manicure my own nails :P .

And don't call me "sir". :angry:

:lol:

Yup, archey,,,it was a chipmunk, and I manicure my own nails :P .

And don't call me "sir". :angry:

:lol:

what should i call you? staff officer for nature's approach to life in a mechanical universe (due to your work resume)? :P:lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I went to Sarnia to takes some pics of the waves there. So here they are. The waves weren't as big as I had hoped tho :( . A lot of the pics didn't turn out as my lens got wet :angry: .

GEDC0315-1.jpg

GEDC0316-1.jpg

The geese would take off and go upstream and coast down the river, and then fly back again. :blink:

GEDC0325.jpg

GEDC0327.jpg

• 2 weeks later...