The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Share your photos

Clues

• 2 weeks later...

We had a light dusting of snow last night, and I went shopping today. As I walked down the street, I noticed that the sidewalk was plowed. Evidently, London has a lot of money to spare on keeping the sidewalks clean. Either that, or our sidewalk snowplowers need some practice. Here's what the sidewalk look like and here's a shot of my boot in the snow. This was taken about an hour ago. :o

:blink:

sidewalksnow001_zpsd0b74638.jpg

sidewalksnow002_zpsd3b2bc75.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I took a trip up to Goderich, Ont. today,,,and took some pics.

A small creek in a park.

GEDC0469_zps3f00d4b4.jpg

A dam at the same park.

GEDC0472_zpsb8dbcc32.jpg

Goderich harbour.

GEDC0480_zpse4030b8b.jpg

Drunken Bricklayer? :unsure:

GEDC0475_zpsf05f86b4.jpg

Most, if not all, of us have never seen this type of tractor before. It has no rubber on the wheels, and has "lugs" (steel plates mounted perpendicular to the wheel), on the rear wheels. That's the way they were, back in the day. We were at a stoplight, and by the time I got the camera, the light had changed. Taken thru the window while moving. :)

GEDC0483_zpsd4593e63.jpg

• 1 month later...

A friend and I went up to St. Jacobs, near Kitchener last Sat. and went into an antique store (no jokes please <_< ), So, I took some pics of some things. Here they are.

Do you know what this is? I do :P

GEDC0505_zps4c57d773.jpg

Haven't seen one of these since I was a kid.

GEDC0504_zps8aa30ac4.jpg

I thought I figured out what this might be,,,,but I'm not sure. At first,,,it looked like a spittoon, or at least the top of one. Any ideas?

GEDC0503_zps6a5103e6.jpg

My Mother had one of these, pretty much exactly the same. it was fun to play with the treadle. :D

GEDC0502_zps4cc21a46.jpg

This is a unique chandlier. Moose antlers with candles on them. Cost,,,,,$2,995.00 Yikes :wacko:

GEDC0501_zps4efb045e.jpg

Guest habs1952

I'm pretty sure now that what I thought was/is a spittoon,,,actually is. Here's what I found when I typed in "spittoon" on images on google.

spittoon4_zpsc25fcfba.jpg

spittoon2_zps51b69ad8.jpgspittoon1_zpsbf894448.jpg

I think 'spittoon' is written on the price tag in the original picture but I can't quite read it, even when it's enlarged. You would think the photographer would be aware of what he is photographing especially when it's on the tag RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: ,,,,nope.

This is funnzies.

Bed warmer. <_<

I think 'spittoon' is written on the price tag in the original picture but I can't quite read it, even when it's enlarged. You would think the photographer would be aware of what he is photographing especially when it's on the tag RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Bed warmer. <_<

Ya,,,ya,,,ya,,,,have your yucks <_< . I was in a hurry, I didn't have my glasses with me,,,,,<looks for excuse :blink: >

Bed warmer is correct mon ami, but I think you cheated some how. <_<

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...