The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Share your photos

Clues

Love all these pics, the sign for "here comes treble", I like that they put in nostalgia on the sign.

The habs sign is cool too.

Lovely area area habby, looks so tranquil.

Reminds me a bit of the Lachine canal 10 minutes from my place, but it's not as nice as your pic habby.

PICSTAKENSEPT272013FRANKENMOUTHANNEANDJO

The one on the right with the Knobby Knees, is that Kinot smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-013

<looks at previous post > <_<

A drive to Port Dover today. The Car is a Cadillac Excalibur (I think ). The owner said it used to be Wayne Newtons car, and when he went broke, the Sands took it over and sold it. It eventually made it to Canada where he bought it. The owner said it was custom built.

RIDETODOVERWITHANNEOCT12013013_zpsec57ab

RIDETODOVERWITHANNEOCT12013012_zps3989f6

RIDETODOVERWITHANNEOCT12013023_zps0cfa1a

RIDETODOVERWITHANNEOCT12013001_zps50b811

RIDETODOVERWITHANNEOCT12013003_zps015443

RIDETODOVERWITHANNEOCT12013020_zps97b015

Guest archey

A drive to Port Dover today. The Car is a Cadillac Excalibur (I think ). The owner said it used to be Wayne Newtons car, and when he went broke, the Sands took it over and sold it. It eventually made it to Canada where he bought it. The owner said it was custom built.

RIDETODOVERWITHANNEOCT12013013_zpsec57ab

RIDETODOVERWITHANNEOCT12013012_zps3989f6

the car looks like a duesenberg to me, but what do I know?

Guest archey

Nice archey, miss you in the gamday threads.

i'm being taken care of for the time being by a lady in the artist stripe but also is going to school to become a personal trainer. very fair to look at also!

sarge lives up in Wisconsin now too, which for the life of us is quite the picnic. I cruised the entire route of highway 45 in the US and its legacy is still strong in my mind. the near poverty in the middle of Illinois is heartwrenching and I should care to work that out, but when the day comes that my blues music is strong enough to carry a torch without passing it every 14 seconds I will switch back to a cable or satellite provider and pick the games back up.

meanwhile......thanks :)

i'm being taken care of for the time being by a lady in the artist stripe but also is going to school to become a personal trainer. very fair to look at also!

sarge lives up in Wisconsin now too, which for the life of us is quite the picnic. I cruised the entire route of highway 45 in the US and its legacy is still strong in my mind. the near poverty in the middle of Illinois is heartwrenching and I should care to work that out, but when the day comes that my blues music is strong enough to carry a torch without passing it every 14 seconds I will switch back to a cable or satellite provider and pick the games back up.

You're welcome archey. You are missed. :) Best wishes with everything.

Hold your torch high, I just wouldn't accept it from the habs, hasn't done them any good. :P

Guest archey

Hold your torch high, I just wouldn't accept it from the habs, hasn't done them any good. :P

i was thinking about you this morning.....

michelle, and note the mich in it IS in fact the spirit of Michigan since she camped Holland there when she was a kid and you could tell she springs out of Wisconsin into Michigan on route 45 if you ever take that trip north. am I responsible for the gaza strip that is Indiana on the way to Michigan from the Illinois on the lower peninsula? I don't think so....

the fact is that you must have a little of gaza in you too SIR.... :P:P:D

Do you wear that in laff land? :o:P

I was in the hospital in Toronto, for an angiogram. I was wearing a Habs hat, sweater, slippers. The doctor who was doing the angiogram, jokingly, said he could not guarantee my safety :P My wife came to the hospital in our Rav 4, and the license plate, flag, and window crest and bumper sticker, all are Habs. She survived also. She brought me in my Habs mug, bottle opener (that plays ole, ole, ole when you open anything). A nurse their was interested in the opener, since I had told her about it. Obviously, she figured out, that I was a hab fan, lol. :o:D

Just finished posting the above message, Kinot.

My wife came in and gave me a Habs "Gloat Button"

It Plays:

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na

Hey! Hey! Hey! Goodbye.

On a Roll :wub:

I was in the hospital in Toronto, for an angiogram. I was wearing a Habs hat, sweater, slippers. The doctor who was doing the angiogram, jokingly, said he could not guarantee my safety :P My wife came to the hospital in our Rav 4, and the license plate, flag, and window crest and bumper sticker, all are Habs. She survived also. She brought me in my Habs mug, bottle opener (that plays ole, ole, ole when you open anything). A nurse their was interested in the opener, since I had told her about it. Obviously, she figured out, that I was a hab fan, lol. :o:D

Just finished posting the above message, Kinot.

My wife came in and gave me a Habs "Gloat Button"

It Plays:

Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na

Hey! Hey! Hey! Goodbye.

On a Roll :wub:

good stuff, habby. :lol::lol:

GOHABSGO002_zps628dd595.jpg

Space available on the back for slogans, etc. :D

An Actor, or just cast member, lol. I had one, a coat hanger, helps, if it itches :P

There are a lot of droolers, where I live. :D :lol:

GOHABSGO002_zps628dd595.jpg

Space available on the back for slogans, etc. :D

not being busy at the moment I would like to take this opportunity to discourage you from doing this again.....as nice as the cast is and all that. :P

not being busy at the moment I would like to take this opportunity to discourage you from doing this again.....as nice as the cast is and all that. :P

Yes Sir Dr. Recchi archey. :P

An Actor, or just cast member, lol. I had one, a coat hanger, helps, if it itches :P

There are a lot of droolers, where I live. :D :lol:

Just a cast member who's about to be "cast off" in 5 1/2 weeks. :lol:

:lol: Awesome kinot. Knock on wood, I've never had to wear a cast but I'd definitely doodle on mine for sure if I did. Like the blue too.

This past weekend I went on a little road trip to Ann Arbor Michigan to watch the Michigan Wolverines take on the Indiana Hoosiers at Michigan stadium. Holy moly I had a blast! I have loads of pictures but here's a panorama of the stadium.

i35ijp.jpg

:lol: Awesome kinot. Knock on wood, I've never had to wear a cast but I'd definitely doodle on mine for sure if I did. Like the blue too.

This past weekend I went on a little road trip to Ann Arbor Michigan to watch the Michigan Wolverines take on the Indiana Hoosiers at Michigan stadium. Holy moly I had a blast! I have loads of pictures but here's a panorama of the stadium.

i35ijp.jpg

Wow, awesome picture Beaubie. How many people are there? What grade of football is this? Looks like a great experience.