The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Share your photos

Clues

My own creation,,,, an ice Inukshuk :)

WALKANDBUDDYPICKSJAN222014009_zps81b6b8f

Victoria Boat disaster.

WALKANDBUDDYPICKSJAN222014007_zpsfacab13

This one is interesting in that on the left is a Turkey Vulture,, and on the right is a hawk. The vulture landed first, and as I maneuvered for a good pic, the hawk landed in the same tree, about 10 seconds later. When the vulture took off, the hawk went after him with a screech. The vulture kept on going with the hawk landing in another tree.

WALKANDBUDDYPICKSJAN222014018_zpsc8d98a8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest archey

After some tinkering with some pics I took. The 3rd and 5th pics were taken yesterday.

SEPT3TOSEPT72013DEBPOSTHUMAMI01423_zpse9

OLDHOUSE_zps896ef22c.jpg

GEDC2331_zps015278dc.jpg

STEAMTRACTORHIGHBURYAVESEPT201300423_zps

GEDC2332_zps0fa95f5a.jpg

the fifth picture is what my house will look like when duke is through with it. -_-

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Went to a great game last evening in Boisbriand. The Armada de Blainville-Boisbriand were playing the Océanic de Rimouski. The game started @ 19h30 and ended @ 23h30 after 5 periods of play. Needless to say we got our money s worth :D The game was close all the way through, the first 2 periods were physical , some good checks and a fight broke out in the 2nd period witch got the two players majors.

Rest of the game was intense and fast paced but I found the Armada to be more on the attack and doing some really good fore checking, the Armada were also solid on defense. All in all a great game and great time we had.

Added bonus we all got these snazzy cardboard Armada little helmets B)

The players which stood out the most to me in that game were...

# 4 Olivier Picard # 5 Nathanael Halbert # 7 Samuel Hodhod (talented) # 62 Danick Martel (talented)

# 71 Nikita Jevpalovs (talented + winning goal in 2nd OT) # 91 Frederic Bergeron and # 93 the goalie Etienne Marcoux which I found to be excellent.

This list is of the players which like I said that stood out the most to me but the whole team played very well. That said, if you ever get a chance to see a LHJMQ or other junior game, I suggest you do.

DSC00099_zps792a4a4f.jpg

DSC00112_zpsa4dd5fa1.jpg

DSC00121_zpsdf5f3f1c.jpg

Supporters holding a huge picture of a player

DSC00115_zps05732722.jpg

DSC00133_zps49b215b5.jpg

DSC00134_zps0803616e.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

So, I bought a case of beer today and included in it was an NHL T-Shirt. I was hoping for a Habs one but it ain't what I got. Try and guess what I got before hitting that spoiler button.

What would you do with it? :D

DSC00139_zps1899fd2c.jpg

* I hope the beer isn't the same year!

Hmmmm I guessed the ruins, then I KNOW what I would do with it. TB,, take it to work/school and leave it somewhere, maybe? Somone might want it.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are a few pictures of snowmobiles I have restored. You may use the pictures for personal use ... but not for comercial use.

1978SkiDooElanRestoration_0337.jpg

1978SkiDooElanRestoration_0336.jpg

DSC_4153.jpg

SpeedSportEastSaturday-2771.jpg

2Sleds_zps40f4eb9f.jpg

IMAG0080_zps887299c2.jpg

The Bruins sled is a 12 HP single cylinder (1978) and the Habs sled is a 16 HP twin (1974). In a race the habs sled always wins!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, that game sucked, but the day was salvaged. The Memorial Cup is being played here so after the game my daughter, my G-Grandson and I went to the arena where they had some of the trophies from the NHL.

Here's some pics

JOHNLABBATTCENTERMAY172014NHLTROPHYS011_

Moi

JOHNLABBATTCENTERMAY172014NHLTROPHYS012_

The Hart Trophy

JOHNLABBATTCENTERMAY172014NHLTROPHYS020_

Guy LaFluer's name on the Memorial Cup,,, 5th down.

JOHNLABBATTCENTERMAY172014NHLTROPHYS016_

The Maurice Richard Trophy

JOHNLABBATTCENTERMAY172014NHLTROPHYS029_

The Vezina Trophy

JOHNLABBATTCENTERMAY172014NHLTROPHYS022_

Guest archey

OowRsOd.jpg

Got a new camera last week and this was the first picture I took. He's 5 years old and his name is Zesty.

sure...but does he eat almonds? (lounge joke)

cute. :D live by the water do you?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest mrsmarkov

OowRsOd.jpg

Got a new camera last week and this was the first picture I took. He's 5 years old and his name is Zesty.

Oh my gosh, what a good looking dog.

• 2 weeks later...

How do I post a picture?

You first have to open an account with a site that allows you to upload pics to it's site. I use Photobucket. Open the account,,,, upload pics, and from there you can take the pics and post them to any site you choose. Consider the site to be like a storage place for your pics.

That's the best way I can describe it. Someone else may have something else for you to try.

• 5 weeks later...