The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Share your photos

Clues

:o I love those bubble ones Clues. Bubbles are something I've wanted to take photos of but every time I've tried (and I havent tried many times lol) they just didn't come out. Nice!

Thanks, beaubie. :) I took all of those the same day, and I've tried to get more, but I can't seem to. It just doesn't work out haha.

dsc02811j.jpg

dsc02809nz.jpg

Since a few people were posting pictures of their pets... I decided to share one with you. Old pic (my hair hasn't been blue in over 5 years), this is Abbey, a dumbo albino rat... Very few people could resist her and many of our friends bought a rat of their own after seeing, meeting her.

Aw. She's so cute.

Here are a few I took in Cuba in 2006

Wow, beautiful! That looks like it was a really nice vacation. :)

I'm from Toronto. I'll be camping for a week somewhere around those lakes up there. Timmins, Kirkland Lake, Englehart, Shining Tree are just some of the towns "near by". Though, we call the main town Matachewan even though it's pretty far from where we are actually seting up our tents. I'm talking sleeping in a tent-cooking the fish we caught this morning over a fire we made ourselves-camping. :lol: Things I hope to see: very pretty landscapes, deer, moose, nature at its most natural, flowers, sunsets and sunrises and fish. Things I hope not to see: bears and spiders. I'm praying every night lol. Also not looking forward to the drive <_< Just wanted to share and see if any one knows the area or has been there before.

20z2uer.png

And some other randoms.

17e05w.jpg

zn6lty.jpg

^Taken from the ferry going to Centre Island.

2zf66hs.jpg

^I once met Kris Versteeg. True story. Shook his hand and got his autograph.

2m44ynt.jpg

^Tracter pull at the Georgian Bay Steam Show. It was loud but not as loud as the "modified" tractors. See below.

34phson.jpg

Yah.

2dwb52.jpg

Tzatziki Sauce aka Casey Cizikas playing for the Majors.

That's all for now I guess. I have to many I want to post.

That sounds like fun! My mom doesn't like camping so the only time I've gone was with like Girl Guides, haha.

More great pictures, beaubie. I absolutely love the first one.

wow some pretty talented people on here, some great pics.....i'll look through my pics and get some put up!!!!

I look forward to seeing them. :D

I'm from Toronto. I'll be camping for a week somewhere around those lakes up there. Timmins, Kirkland Lake, Englehart, Shining Tree are just some of the towns "near by". Though, we call the main town Matachewan even though it's pretty far from where we are actually seting up our tents. I'm talking sleeping in a tent-cooking the fish we caught this morning over a fire we made ourselves-camping. :lol: Things I hope to see: very pretty landscapes, deer, moose, nature at its most natural, flowers, sunsets and sunrises and fish. Things I hope not to see: bears and spiders. I'm praying every night lol. Also not looking forward to the drive <_< Just wanted to share and see if any one knows the area or has been there before.

WOW, when do you go, sounds really exciting. We took our kids camping for the first time this year, they loved it!!! Would be great to see some pics of your beautiful country. Enjoy your trip.

That sounds like fun! My mom doesn't like camping so the only time I've gone was with like Girl Guides, haha.

More great pictures, beaubie. I absolutely love the first one.

I look forward to seeing them. :D

Thanks Clues! and +1 to the bolded part.

WOW, when do you go, sounds really exciting. We took our kids camping for the first time this year, they loved it!!! Would be great to see some pics of your beautiful country. Enjoy your trip.

I leave in three days :wacko: (I put that face because I feel like I'm not ready yet lol) I'll definitely be taking a lot of pictues. And thank you!

Great pics once again clues. Is the second one from the top taken in Montreal, is it a typical Canadian residential scene? Love the one with the clouds in the wing mirror and them reflecting on the car window, keep 'em coming!!!:D

Thank you, jenzed. :)

The second one from the top was indeed taken in Montreal, not too far from my house. I'm not sure if it's typical for all of Canada, but it's pretty typical around where I live.

Clues, brilliant, particularly these ones, love the wise chappie at the top. Where did you take these ones?

Thank you again, jenzed. The first one, if I remember correctly, was taken at Granby Zoo. The next two at Parc Safari. And the last one, at my house.

:)

Guest archey

just the off suggestion that if one states what film and filters one is using while doing the photos the might be room for constructive criticism. also at what fstop and speed. (the second part without doubt i'm not too good at, the first-eh- but who knows? so many posters, so much talent in the forum)