The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Share your photos

Clues

Get ready for some camping photos.

33lmlx2.jpg

I called it the "Rig". My Dad went all out. Sister cameo.

2wrdtfl.jpg

Dark coulds and sunshine with a Dad cameo at The Bay Truck Stop in North Bay where I ate one of the greatest things ever.

34432vl.jpg

This. :lol: Turkey bacon clubhouse sandwich with french fries and gravy. NOM.

2ll2jpc.jpg

Driving along, the sun hit the right right spot.

sfjswx.jpg

x5cs3l.jpg

The closest "town" to your campsite which was just over an hours drive from the town.

2nhg715.jpg

2eduiwl.jpg

I have others to post later...

I love the pics beaubie....apart from being unwell did you have a good trip. Is it a regular camp site you went to , or first time visit. Are the camp sites busy? I love the pic of the lake, looks so peaceful, can't wait for the next batch. get's me into the mood for our next trip!!!!!

I love the pics beaubie....apart from being unwell did you have a good trip. Is it a regular camp site you went to , or first time visit. Are the camp sites busy? I love the pic of the lake, looks so peaceful, can't wait for the next batch. get's me into the mood for our next trip!!!!!

Oh yes, I had a fantastic time. Being with certain relatives, their behaviour would tick me off but I tried to make that not count. I'd call it a regular campsite in the sense that my dad has been there a few times before and there is probably a bunch of people that know of it through word of mouth because it really is in the middle of nowhere and there a bunch of other areas that are suitable for camping at the other various lakes that are skattered in the area. For me though, it was a first time vist/experience and I enjoyed it throughly and it was a great location. It even had a builtup outhouse :lol:. I wouldn't say busy but out off all of the sites that one could camp I'd say this was was well known. An atv trail also went through it and connected to the main road a ways out so we had some visitors every now and again. We weren't at a provicial park or anything just Crown land I guess :unsure: So these aren''t really designated sights and you'd be hard pressed to find them on most maps lol.

I'm going to a wedding this Saturday, and I'm really excited for it. It's a medieval wedding theme, so everyone is going to be dressed up in costumes and whatnot. I'm planning on taking tons of pictures and I'll be sure to post some here. There's going to be some pretty neat stuff going on from what I have heard. :)

Oh yes, I had a fantastic time. Being with certain relatives, their behaviour would tick me off but I tried to make that not count. I'd call it a regular campsite in the sense that my dad has been there a few times before and there is probably a bunch of people that know of it through word of mouth because it really is in the middle of nowhere and there a bunch of other areas that are suitable for camping at the other various lakes that are skattered in the area. For me though, it was a first time vist/experience and I enjoyed it throughly and it was a great location. It even had a builtup outhouse :lol:. I wouldn't say busy but out off all of the sites that one could camp I'd say this was was well known. An atv trail also went through it and connected to the main road a ways out so we had some visitors every now and again. We weren't at a provicial park or anything just Crown land I guess :unsure: So these aren''t really designated sights and you'd be hard pressed to find them on most maps lol.

That sounds a really nice spot. I see you guys had kayaks for the lake, great fun. Any hunters or fishers amongst you? Any chance of grizzlies where you were? We usually hit one of the camp sites at the beach, play on the beach and in the surf by day and then listen to the ocean at night, love it !!!!

I'm going to a wedding this Saturday, and I'm really excited for it. It's a medieval wedding theme, so everyone is going to be dressed up in costumes and whatnot. I'm planning on taking tons of pictures and I'll be sure to post some here. There's going to be some pretty neat stuff going on from what I have heard. :)

That sounds like something very, very different.........be sure to eat with your hands and have wine by the goblet full, and watch out for those knights........enjoy yourself. :D

That sounds like something very, very different.........be sure to eat with your hands and have wine by the goblet full, and watch out for those knights........enjoy yourself. :D

Thanks! I'm so excited. I'm going to try and post pictures of some of the costumes tomorrow. :)

That sounds so awesome Clues. Can't wait to see that.

That sounds a really nice spot. I see you guys had kayaks for the lake, great fun. Any hunters or fishers amongst you? Any chance of grizzlies where you were? We usually hit one of the camp sites at the beach, play on the beach and in the surf by day and then listen to the ocean at night, love it !!!!

Canoes actually. Kayak's would have been pretty sweet to have though. My Dad falls under both. And I'd call myself a "fisher" lol. It was getting everyone else to do it the hard part. My uncle say a mother a three cubs on the atv path when he was driving back to camp. He stopped and was pretty shocked to see them. They were black though. Camping beside the ocean must be something else!

More photos:

21ky1j6.jpg

xngh9d.jpg

34rhfm9.jpg

307vtzr.jpg

Huge storm cloud coming in that caught my dad and I canoeing on the lake. It POURED and broke the kitchen tent and the tarp that was set up.

hwz53t.jpg

But there was a rainbow after it was over lol.

rjp4yc.jpg

21cxao2.jpg

Moon's reflection on the lake.

282gsh4.jpg

Thank you guys so much. I'm glad you like them and I appreciate your words :)

_______

Okay, this is the last bunch, I swear. There were so many I didn't know which to choose.

v5aj68.jpg

2zyg2tl.jpg

We didn't get to eat it but I caught it lol. Put it back.

23lchma.jpg

This is called a "Lobster Mushroom" because it supposedly tastes like lobster. And it's very edible. So we took it back to camp and my aunt the "mushrrom lady" cooked it. It was actually really good.

33at936.jpg

qqyjjo.jpg

Sunset fishy.

as1u1.jpg

I think this was my favourite of all the ones I took. It's just so beautiful you have no idea. To be on the water and see this amazing thing before your eyes. I was overwhelmed by it.

msp06h.jpg

This is an old boiler that was setup and now abandoned in an old logging area not far from where we stayed. There was also a bunch of old rusty and abandoned quipment around too.

<There's supposed to be a picture of a cool mushroom here but I can't fit anymore photos in the post :lol:>

2vbsd1v.jpg

The water was so still and peaaceful that it was like glass at times.

33at936.jpg

as1u1.jpg

I think this was my favourite of all the ones I took. It's just so beautiful you have no idea. To be on the water and see this amazing thing before your eyes. I was overwhelmed by it.

2vbsd1v.jpg

The water was so still and peaaceful that it was like glass at times.

Amazing again. Holy crap. These need to be hanging in a frame somewhere. The colours.. absolutely breathtaking. :)

Canoes actually. Kayak's would have been pretty sweet to have though. My Dad falls under both. And I'd call myself a "fisher" lol. It was getting everyone else to do it the hard part. My uncle say a mother a three cubs on the atv path when he was driving back to camp. He stopped and was pretty shocked to see them. They were black though. Camping beside the ocean must be something else

Beaubie, wow, those pics are fantastic, the one fishing on the canoe with the stunning sky is just amazing (must have been so relaxing), as are the moon ones.......a new 'must do' for me is camping Canadian style, it looks a really stunning and peaceful location where you were.....and to see cubs in their natural environment, what can I say!!!! Thank you so much for sharing them with us, and I for one, would be happy to see more.:D

Fantastic pics,it's strange when you go to some ones home and they want to show you their pics you sort of groan inside,but here it's different I look every day for new ones and really enjoy them,but Baubie if I ever come to your house please show me your pics, you too Clues.Just wish I could share some of mine,one day when I can get a new puter.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

Guest archey

i just sort to had to make comment as to congratualte beaubie and family on their industry and just to say that these are the kind of pictures that make you realize that a fine spot is something that future generations can go back to and say, gee we were here back then and i don't know, it just makes you kind of feel real good. great work.