The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Share your photos

Clues

Picked up my new camera from the shop this morning. So with some luck I'll be back here soon. :D

What kind?

----

And to go along with the wedding theme, my cousin got married the first weekend of September in Gatineau/Hull at the Canadian Museum of Civlization. It was pretty amazing to say the least.

And because I'm too damn lazy I'm only putting up one pic :lol:

2vsm0c5.jpg

Ok, and one more of the parliment buildings from across the Rideau Canal cause they look so nice.

vglzdh.jpg

What kind?

Canon T3i. I got a really cheap lens and a... not so cheap lens. I'm still kinda scared to hold it. :unsure:

Ok, and one more of the parliment buildings from across the Rideau Canal cause they look so nice.

vglzdh.jpg

Love the composition on this one, particularly the leaves.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

See what you guys started? :lol:

:lol: Your becoming a pro at this.

I just have to figure out how to do vids. :rolleyes:

:lol: good luck at that....if you get it,let me know how.

I love sunsets too,my son loves sunsets he spent 20 odd years traveling the world taking pics of sunsets,but he never dated or labeled any of them, so he has a sports bag filled with sunsets from somewhere,but they are beautiful,but I like sunrise too,appreciate a new day the most,means I got to live through the night,there's one more day to enjoy.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

I like canoeing, so when we went south in the fall of '04, we took our canoe :D . I decide to take these 1st 2 pics in the AZ. desert. The 2nd 2 pics were taken at a RV park in Yuma AZ. behind our trailer, (and yes, I actually floated) in Jan. '05. The locals said it was the worst rainfall in 20 years. Who else can say they paddled a canoe in the desert? :lol:

CANOEINDESERT2MAR2705.jpg

JCARRYINGCANOEINDESERT3MAR2705.jpg

RAINSTORMPICSJOHNPADDLING.jpg

RAINSTORMPICSJOHNPADDLING2.jpg

I like canoeing, so when we went south in the fall of '04, we took our canoe :D . I decide to take these 1st 2 pics in the AZ. desert. The 2nd 2 pics were taken at a RV park in Yuma AZ. behind our trailer, (and yes, I actually floated) in Jan. '05. The locals said it was the worst rainfall in 20 years. Who else can say they paddled a canoe in the desert? :lol:

CANOEINDESERT2MAR2705.jpg

JCARRYINGCANOEINDESERT3MAR2705.jpg

RAINSTORMPICSJOHNPADDLING.jpg

RAINSTORMPICSJOHNPADDLING2.jpg

:lol:

That's funny.

What luck, did you buy a lotto ticket that day?

:lol: That's awesome kinot! Such a funny sight.

Are those RV parks pretty good? It looks like an interesting thing to do.

Yuma has a fulltime pop. of about 50,000,,,in winter it swells to about 125,000 with all of the snowbirds going there. There are lots of things to do and people to meet. We were (as far as I know) the youngest couple in the park which held 225 spaces. The Colorado River was right there (reason for the canoe), mountains to hike in,,,,Mexico was 20 miles away (a story in itself) :D , Imperial Dunes in California (where the Star Wars desert scenes were filmed), and just walking around the desert, were among a LOT of other things to see and do.

There were probably 60 or more RV parks in Yuma, the one we were in charged $225 a month, inc. hydro (they called it electricity) water and sewer, with free cable (21 channels). We became friends with 5 other couples and EVERY afternoon had Happy Hour about 4 PM. :blink: , but booze was cheap :D .

I could go on, and on, and on. :)