The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Share your photos

Clues

Thanks B, Kinot. You're too nice. :)

The Canon is really fun. It took me forever to get it, but now I take a million pictures of even the most minuscule, uninteresting thing. :lol: The snoopy drawing is great!

The Christmas tree pictures made me want to join in:

x5IKL.jpg

LOoLA.jpg

8qksY.jpg

s32sB.jpg

zggO0.jpg

gDOJE.jpg

YpM3S.jpg

And here's Youps!

pSsH5.jpg

I love your pics,you girls do a great job,you too Kinot I wish I could post pics,one day maybe,what I need is a computer genius to fix mine,there really can't be too much wrong with it,I have upgraded all the hardware,I used to build and sell computers but know nothing about software,which is where my troubles lie.Anyway your pics make up for that.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

That's quite the haul, there Clues. Kids his age are a joy to watch on Christmas morning. :)

He's the only reason why I'm really looking forward to Christmas. We even got him a little kitchen. I'm super excited.

I haven't even wrapped a single thing yet. Between cleaning, cooking, baking, wrapping and building the kitchen (which will probably take me 7689 years to figure out how to do), I'm going to be up until 2. But it'll be worth it.

:lol: Thomas The Tank!!!

Haha. He likes Thomas the Tank. Can you tell? There's even a little Thomas raincoat and umbrella. I can't wait for him to open them. :)

So do i,,,,,,, i call it a bag. :lol:

That would be easier, but he's 3 so I figure wrapping paper would be more fun to unwrap.

That would be easier, but he's 3 so I figure wrapping paper would be more fun to unwrap.

Put it all in one huge box Clues.Take it from someone with kids of his own,,,,,,,the box will end up being the highlight of the day. New fort,,,,playhouse,,,,hiding spot,,,,you name it. :D :D

Put it all in one huge box Clues.Take it from someone with kids of his own,,,,,,,the box will end up being the highlight of the day. New fort,,,,playhouse,,,,hiding spot,,,,you name it. :D :D

I don't have a huge box.. :unsure: That's a good idea, though. The fort would be cool.

Thanks, htl.

Nearest furniture store. ;)

I'm not going anywhere near stores today, lol.

He's going to need the shovel to move all those presents around. Nice haul!!! I hate wrapping, good thing you enjoy it Clues. Here's hoping your nephew has so much fun unwrapping all those gifts. I'm sure he will! :)

I like it.. I'm not good at it though. You should see some of the things I wrapped. They look horrible. :lol:

And thanks. I'll be sure to take some photos/videos and post them in here.

I don't have a huge box.. :unsure: That's a good idea, though. The fort would be cool.

Thanks, htl.

There's a twss in there :ph34r:

Haha. He likes Thomas the Tank. Can you tell? There's even a little Thomas raincoat and umbrella. I can't wait for him to open them. :)

Yeahhh loll, he's going to be pumped!!!

I should have caught that.

I'm so excited. I feel like a kid again, and it's not even for me :lol:

Hahaha...I can imagine his reaction, it's going to be amazing! Our tree has so many gifts around and under it. I have family coming over in a bit for dinner and what not. The wine bottles have been uncorked...

Hahaha...I can imagine his reaction, it's going to be amazing! Our tree has so many gifts around and under it. I have family coming over in a bit for dinner and what not. The wine bottles have been uncorked...

We gave him an early present and he got so excited. It wasn't even wrapped, so I can imagine what it's going to be like tomorrow morning lol.

It's completely bare around our tree, except for my cat sleeping underneath it. It'll be ridiculous later on, though.

That sounds like fun. Have a good time! I've been cleaning since 9 this morning. I'm about to go and bake :)

We gave him an early present and he got so excited. It wasn't even wrapped, so I can imagine what it's going to be like tomorrow morning lol.

It's completely bare around our tree, except for my cat sleeping underneath it. It'll be ridiculous later on, though.

That sounds like fun. Have a good time! I've been cleaning since 9 this morning. I'm about to go and bake :)

I did nothinggg today...My sister in law has been cooking since 11 loll...I'm so ready to eat!

I did nothinggg today...My sister in law has been cooking since 11 loll...I'm so ready to eat!

My mom has been in the kitchen all day. Our house smells like turkey and stuffing :D

And I'm about to go and make Peanut Butter Fudge. I'll take a picture to keep the this relevant, lol.