The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Share your photos

Clues

:lol: Love it jenzed!

loved it too Jenzed,I used to use a swimming pool in England they had a young swimmers club called the Hedgehogs,and they did a lot for charity,they had a special hedge hog that people used to take all over the world and photograph,you paid one pound to take him,he went to some interesting places,I live on the coast of the Pacific Jenzed do you think you could sen me a message via the water(joking)

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

loved it too Jenzed,I used to use a swimming pool in England they had a young swimmers club called the Hedgehogs,and they did a lot for charity,they had a special hedge hog that people used to take all over the world and photograph,you paid one pound to take him,he went to some interesting places,I live on the coast of the Pacific Jenzed do you think you could sen me a message via the water(joking)

Thanks Beaubie, there'll be a few more to come of him around the country!!!! Maddie, i've just sent you a PM, it's in a brown bottle, with a red and yellow label, you can't miss it!!!!! :D

I will go down to the shore and watch for it,next year,we are just getting the rubbish from Japan here now,after the earth quake there,so it might take a bit longer from down there in NZ,but I will keep watching.

• 2 weeks later...