The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Random Chat

GreekHockeyCoach

You mean you were pregnant when she brought you home? :blink:

i would say you have slim to no hope of getting his best booze when you drop over. like i say though- just a guess.

Guest habs1952

i would say you have slim to no hope of getting his best booze when you drop over. like i say though- just a guess.

Especially if you get there before I do. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dammit....just fell out of bed.:angry:

Haven't been ice skating for 30 odd years (ie I was really, really young when I last went). Well it was my eldests 9th birthday today. She wanted to go ice skating, so that's where we went. She took to the ice straight away no problems, my youngest who is 4 was a bit more of a fallover skater taking my wife down with her a couple off times!!! yours truly was stuck to the side most of the time, although I did go out to the centre once, did a bit of backward skating and dropped my gloves, the wee lad in front of me just looked at me if I was stupid and sped off!!!! Good day out though!!! :lol::unsure:

Haven't been ice skating for 30 odd years (ie I was really, really young when I last went). Well it was my eldests 9th birthday today. She wanted to go ice skating, so that's where we went. She took to the ice straight away no problems, my youngest who is 4 was a bit more of a fallover skater taking my wife down with her a couple off times!!! yours truly was stuck to the side most of the time, although I did go out to the centre once, did a bit of backward skating and dropped my gloves, the wee lad in front of me just looked at me if I was stupid and sped off!!!! Good day out though!!! :lol::unsure:

Good on you jenzed,,,,,,you really gotta get out more often. Hopefully the wee ones will drag you out more often. :)

guy gave me an english made probably antique rolltop desk yesterday. once i got past the people parking in my driveway for the doobie brothers concert i called my bud to schedule him to help haul it in the house. 12:30 last night i'm redoing my office to find a place to fit this thing in.

ayy. the trials and tribulations. :huh:

:D

guy gave me an english made probably antique rolltop desk yesterday. once i got past the people parking in my driveway for the doobie brothers concert i called my bud to schedule him to help haul it in the house. 12:30 last night i'm redoing my office to find a place to fit this thing in.

ayy. the trials and tribulations. :huh:

Good on you Arch, you gotta find space for something like that.......where about are you, Montreal? The Doobie Brothers come here in December I believe!!!!!

:D

Have a good wknd everyone,,,,see you all on Mon. :)

Back at ya.

Guest habs1952

feels good to be back.

Nice trip to Europe. Picked up a European cold. Was down a few days, now I'm back on my feet.

:)

And if you had taken us along you would have had a hell of a trip. :lol: :lol: