The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Who Would You Want To Converse With?

kinot-1

If you had it in your powers,,,,who would you most want to talk to, dead or alive? Who would it be? Perhaps someone that is/was instrumental in changing history? Maybe you would like to talk to Thomas Edison, Julius Caeser, an old girl/boy friend, or a hockey player?

The list is endless.

Who would it be?

If you had it in your powers,,,,who would you most want to talk to, dead or alive? Who would it be? Perhaps someone that is/was instrumental in changing history? Maybe you would like to talk to Thomas Edison, Julius Caeser, an old girl/boy friend, or a hockey player?

The list is endless.

Who would it be?

Kinot-1 :mellow:

Kinot-1 :mellow:

:D Seriously I would love to sit down with any of the following great adventurers/ explorers. Captain James Cook, Dr David Livingston, Captain Robert Scott or Sir Edmund Hilary. I have great admiration for them all and to hear about their adventures and travels and about what they achieved in their lives would just be the best!!!

this question is about next to impossible to answer- not that it isn't a good question because it is. i suppose the most likely answer for me is a very smart investor but i was known in school for looking for the more obtruse answer, so in that vein i'm going to go with nine1ones idea and say buddha.

the poster above me :D

and the men in the white coats will be there shortly. :lol:

Hmmmm, quite the question.

Real history/war buff so either Patton or MacArthur.

patton lived in this house at Ft. Sheridan which is a base about 4 miles from me and there is a plaque on the house stating he lived there as a lieutenant in some year which i forget, and though i would love to just sit there and wait for his ghost i also know the likelihood of him appearing to talk to me are slim. :D

patton lived in this house at Ft. Sheridan which is a base about 4 miles from me and there is a plaque on the house stating he lived there as a lieutenant in some year which i forget, and though i would love to just sit there and wait for his ghost i also know the likelihood of him appearing to talk to me are slim. :D

You may surprised Arch.

I say give it a shot. :P

um ok I'll pick someone else then ;):lol::lol::lol: jk

um ok I'll pick someone else then ;):lol::lol::lol: jk

but you guys all put in in mind of when i was eight and outside of windsor castle over there in england a scottish guardsman let me hold his rifle. now that was nice, but then when i was a bit older and at arlington cemetary my dad took me down to meet sgt. short who was marine honor guard at the tomb of the unknown soldier. now there would be someone to talk with. could bring the message back.

i'm very honored. let me leave it at that though i would also wish to add a very heartfelt thank you.

I wouldn't mind talking to General Robert E. Lee. I would like to ask him "what were you thinking, when you ordered a full frontal attack (suicide mission), with Picketts Brigade, at Gettysburg, knowing full-well, that your men had to run almost a mile across open ground, and endure heavy cannon fire, grape-shot, and musket fire, only to be slaughtered."

At the end of it all,,,,,,Pickett didn't have a brigade, he had nothing to command.