The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

What cool Habs things do you own?

NewfoundlandHab

As die hard Habs fans I'm sure a lot of us have some pretty cool Habs things in our house, room or pockets. I never noticed a thread for this but if there is one I apologize in advance. But if not then talk about your stuff here!

I have a red winter hat with a tossle on top that has "Montreal Canadiens Stanley Cup Champs 75-76-77" on it. It was given to me by a freind of my family. It was given to him by a good friend of his who happens to have played junior hockey with Larry Robinson. He and Robinson were friends and Robinson actually gave him this hat.

I think it is pretty cool to have a hat the belnged to such a talented, well respected legend like Larry Robinson. I don't wear the hat 1) because it's too small :lol: and 2) because I do not want to take a chance on losing it. The fact that I have something Habs related that once belonged to a great player like him is just really cool to me! :lol: :lol:

I have a bunch of things. Everything from a key chain to a blanket to a pin and toque and hat.

I do have a beer can (with the beer still in it lol Never opened.) that says Go Habs Go on it and it's from the playoff run in 2010. I can't remember what type of beer it is though. My dad works at Molson's so he brought me some because they obviously weren't selling those in Toronto :lol:

Seat from the Montreal Forum

16 x 20 Autogrpahed photo ( missing some players cause they weren't with the team the next year ) of 1993 Stanley Cup Team

Bunch of Game worn jerseys, autographed pucks/photos

And bunch of other stuff

EVERYTHING....well,maybe not everything....feel free to add to my inventory :rolleyes::D

http://fans.canadien...y-recroom-pics/

Nothing :(

That's so sad,:(

And I do know that the big man in the red suit is gonna make it all better at the end of the year. :)

Good to hear.:P

An official replica Habs white game jersey, with 54 Grabovski on the back. :huh: Put it up on eBay a while back. No takers. Guess I'll keep it; for when the Leafs play the Habs next in the play-offs (could be a while). :D

(note, before we smack Grabs still more, last season he had more points, and a (way) better plus-minus than any Hab, and he tied Gionta at 29 goals; -- of course, we could say, Grabovski was helped by playing on the Leafs, but somehow, that doesn't sound helpful .... :D ).

Just glad I didn't fork out for 11 Gomez Habs jersey. :o:huh::P -- the Grabs "upgrade" :rolleyes:

especially after a shutout?

I'd be ever so happy just for the win.<_<

Archived