The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Chris Campoli

ColRouleBleu

I completely disagree I find he performed poorly defensively and I would be surprised if he gets a contract from anyone.

Now im not saying he was a complete stud on our blueline. Far from it. But on a team that has the amount of holes we do, id rather him playing when needed as a 7th D man, than having someone who can be developing/playing more minutes in the AHL.

Lets face it, next year were not making a run at the cup. Wont happen. Bring guys in who work (this guy). Kaberle is a slug, id rather have someone who can set a good example out there. Doesnt have to be Campoli himself, but someone who wants to play as much as he does.

I thought the more Campoli played the better he got. I would have liked to have seen him play the whole season before deciding whether he should stay or go.

He mentionned in his post season interview that the 7 D lineup for 2 months was hard on all of them, specially him coming back from injury. Couldn't get into the beat of the game. Many have noticed that in the last stretch he was not as bad. That coincided with getting back with a normal 6 D lineup

If Kaberle gets moved he might be resigned for 2nd PP unit but I doubt it.

He mentionned in his post season interview that the 7 D lineup for 2 months was hard on all of them, specially him coming back from injury. Couldn't get into the beat of the game. Many have noticed that in the last stretch he was not as bad. That coincided with getting back with a normal 6 D lineup

I'd even say he was actually very good the last dozen of games.

If Kaberle gets moved he might be resigned for 2nd PP unit but I doubt it.

I'd even say he was actually very good the last dozen of games.

Yes but that was a bit late,it's hard to say what he could really be like,he was injured right at the start of the season,and with the season we have had and the changes game to game nobody can really tell,how good or bad anybody was,the only constant was the first line and looked how well they did.If he had played every game like he did the last few I would say keep him but I am not sure.

GO CHRIS GO :unsure: :unsure:

• 2 months later...