The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Putting a face to your username

Forever_Habs10

Yeah,,,good luck seeing my pic in here. :P My wife almost divorced me on our wedding day because of the hard time i gave the photographer. :lol: :lol:

Went to a show in Vegas last year and one of those paparazzi was clicking couples pictures to sell after the show. I told him to forget it but he clicked away anyways, then had the nerve to tell me i was rude for telling him to get lost. Needless to say,,,he got another tongue lashing and left with his tail between his legs. The wife tried to warn him. :P

Yeah,,,good luck seeing my pic in here. :P My wife almost divorced me on our wedding day because of the hard time i gave the photographer. :lol: :lol:

Went to a show in Vegas last year and one of those paparazzi was clicking couples pictures to sell after the show. I told him to forget it but he clicked away anyways, then had the nerve to tell me i was rude for telling him to get lost. Needless to say,,,he got another tongue lashing and left with his tail between his legs. The wife tried to warn him. :P

Im not photogenic either

I'm taking a chance here :blink: ,,Pic was taken 5 years ago.

WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congrats Kinot. Opens up a whole new way to post for you now.When FS showed me how to do it he created a monster. :D

I'm taking a chance here :blink: ,,Pic was taken 5 years ago.

AdjustedPic.jpg

WOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT WORKED!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

and i came in here tonight to say something to you kinot. i don't buy commeratives of the royals, but i am learning to respect certain british guitar players in their blues work so i should really say something about my appreciation of you. then i saw this pic and i'm saying to myself. HE NEEDS MY HELP?????? I DON'T THINK SO!! :D

handsome dog aren't you? :lol:

Yea....little different when its on the other foot huh?......huh?......huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? :rolleyes:;):lol:

lol

Congrats Kinot. Opens up a whole new way to post for you now.When FS showed me how to do it he created a monster. :D

:lol: +1

handsome dog aren't you? :lol:

Tks archey, I'm uglier in person. :D

You will notice how I cleverly was leaning on the boards,,,so I didn't need my walker. My care-taker could then take the pic without my walker being seen. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks to all who helped me get hang of it, special TKS to you HTB. :)

It's not that I can't,it's not the I won't,but my computer is 10 years old,and I can't download a program to help me,but I don't really think that you would want to see my ugly mug.

But I do like seeing every one else,good idea.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

But I do like seeing every one else,good idea.

I thought so Maddie.;)

The first is my player picture from roller derby and the second picture was from a scrimmage against Kingston(I was sporting my Habs shirt as my league had to wear red shirts).

playerpicture.jpg

july23u.jpg

I'm too lazy to make the pictures smaller.

The first is my player picture from roller derby and the second picture was from a scrimmage against Kingston(I was sporting my Habs shirt as my league had to wear red shirts).

I'm too lazy to make the pictures smaller.

Your pics look fine rose....thanks for posting them.:D

IMG_2273.jpgIMG_6973.jpg

Hey there DVRichard :P....cool pics :D...tks

Excellent idea for a thread FH. Moving it here and pinning it for the time being. It'll be a second introduction thread.

Thanks Coach B)

*cough*...missing your mug* :rolleyes:

All bank of GHCs employees have the right to their own privacy. Please move along.

dark_knight_joker.jpg

If HTB and Archey post one, I'll post mine :lol:

Archey actually tried...didn't work....gonna try again later. ;)