The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Kirk Muller

You are the man Kirk. B)

Muller had his press conference and talked about learning from being the assistant to two good coaches, his "friend Guy Carbonneau" and "of course Jacques... Demers"! Oops. JM gets no respect, eh!

I'm not surprised Jm wasn't mentioned. According to Team 990 Kirk would still be here if it wasn't for JM. Apparently Jm wanted to start fresh this season.

i think he's in over his head, but of course time will tell.

He may be, but it's probably the best place for him right now. Usually when a coach takes over during the hockey season, it's cos the team he joined is struggling.

If I were in his shoes, I'd rather get my feet wet in a soft market like Carolina.

If I were in his shoes, I'd rather get my feet wet in a soft market like Carolina.

4yr contract I hear...will have plenty of time to dry his feet.;)

muller_47357.jpg

"Kirk is a proven leader and motivator, and he has strong communication skills," general manager Jim Rutherford said. "We feel confident that he is the right man to lead our team now and in the future."

4yr contract I hear...will have plenty of time to dry his feet.;)

muller_47357.jpg

"Kirk is a proven leader and motivator, and he has strong communication skills," general manager Jim Rutherford said. "We feel confident that he is the right man to lead our team now and in the future."

But coach contracts must be different seeing as he can pack up and leave the AHL for NHL and coaches can get fired. Wish NHL players could get fired.

• 2 months later...

On the Fan590 right now,

He was asked if if he was kicked out of Montreal

The ever freindly Kirk just laughed and then said he was never offerred a contract by the Habs

lol..........maybe if he would have been offerred a contract , after everything that has happened this year , he may have had that opportunity , but alas PG marches to his own beat .

• 2 months later...