The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2012 Development Camp

Thursday: 4 to 6 pm

Friday: 10:30 am to 12 noon; 4:30 to 6 pm

Saturday: 10:30 am to 12 noon; 4:30 to 5:30 pm.

Do you know if the on-ice session is only the one near the evening? I wanted to go in the morning tomorrow but if they're only doing dry-land stuff, I'd prefer seeing them on the ice.

Do you know if the on-ice session is only the one near the evening? I wanted to go in the morning tomorrow but if they're only doing dry-land stuff, I'd prefer seeing them on the ice.

I just saw your question now so my answer comes a little late :unsure:

All times listed were for on-ice practice. The dry land stuff is in-between and after. Their days run from 8am to 7pm

I just saw your question now so my answer comes a little late :unsure:

All times listed were for on-ice practice. The dry land stuff is in-between and after. Their days run from 8am to 7pm

No worries and thanks for the answer ! ;)

I did go this morning (it was primarely skating exercises), here are my views on what I saw:

Oligny : very fluid skater

Bozon : good shot, good hands but had a lot of problems with the skating exercises, will need to improve on that a lot

Collberg : speedy, nice hands, good shot, scored some goals in 1vs1 (overall impressive)

Galchenyuk : was okay in the skating exercises, good shot as well, scored several goals in 1vs1. Only thing I noticed is he didn't seem into it, missed 4 passes in a row in one of the exercises and didn't perform the other exercises always perfectly as the personel were asking.

Pribyl : possibly the worst skater in the bunch, very weak shot, has good hands though

Bennett : fluid skater, shot a bit weak and missed the net often

Thrower : very good shot and almost always on target, not a bad skater for his built

Hudon and Galchenyuk seemed to have a very good relationship already. They were having fun, bumping into each other and stuff.

Archived