The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Tampa Bay Lightning 2012-2013

ColRouleBleu

• 2 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

Got a chuckle out of the Hab-TBay game, Thursday -- TBay coverage:

1. Pre-game interview with Stamkos: "No, Martin (St. Louis) and I are not aiming for any scoring championships or anything; we're just going out and trying to play our best each shift and help the team win."
  2. During the ensuing game, TBay play-by-play: "Yes, Tampa's coach has ratcheted up Stamkos' and St. Louis' ice time the last few games -- they now each play 23 to 24 minutes a game. He's even got them out playing the penalty kill together."

:huh::o:lol:

Well, at least I'd have "honesty respect" for the (very) good Stamkos if he'd just come out and said:

"Yes, we're trying to take advantage of Crosby's injury situation right now and pursue both the Richard and Ross Trophies, particularly as we are not going to make the play-offs. Sid and the Pens will be playing for the Stanley Cup, and that should satisfy them. Yzerman and the Coaches have made the collective decision that it is more important right now for Tampa to win some personal trophies rather than use this period to assess new talent and give them more TOI, and special game situations. Martin and I have talked and we are onside with all that."

;)

Got a chuckle out of the Hab-TBay game, Thursday -- TBay coverage:

1. Pre-game interview with Stamkos: "No, Martin (St. Louis) and I are not aiming for any scoring championships or anything; we're just going out and trying to play our best each shift and help the team win."
  2. During the ensuing game, TBay play-by-play: "Yes, Tampa's coach has ratcheted up Stamkos' and St. Louis' ice time the last few games -- they now each play 23 to 24 minutes a game. He's even got them out playing the penalty kill together."

:huh::o:lol:

Well, at least I'd have "honesty respect" for the (very) good Stamkos if he'd just come out and said:

"Yes, we're trying to take advantage of Crosby's injury situation right now and pursue both the Richard and Ross Trophies, particularly as we are not going to make the play-offs. Sid and the Pens will be playing for the Stanley Cup, and that should satisfy them. Yzerman and the Coaches have made the collective decision that it is more important right now for Tampa to win some personal trophies rather than use this period to assess new talent and give them more TOI, and special game situations. Martin and I have talked and we are onside with all that."

;)

Gotta love it, IM :lol: :lol: