The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2012-13 The Positive Thread

We're in 8th spot,,,TO is in 10th spot. :D

I am not sure if there is a group of 6 and 8 and then 10 dmen on another team I'd take over what we have. I am including PK of course. There's a wonderful balance of experience, youth, grit, hitting, skating, passing, and shooting. Just a great mix

The D has had a nice start to the season and lots of points to boot.

Guest habs1952

Playing 5 on 5 Price's GAA is 0.000. Yeah, I know it's early but it looks like he's off to a good start. He looks so calm and focused in the net I swear he looking to win the Vezina Trophy this year.

Winning two in a row with a lopsided score. Outscoring opponents 9-4 so far this season.

Beating the Devils! Hasn't been the easiest thing since, well Broduer became the starter.

With 10 goals against I believe the Habs are second or third in the league in that category.

Despite brutal reffing.

I have been watching a lot of hockey these past few weeks, the officiating has been so consistently inconsistent! It has me as a fan confused as to what is a penalty any more. Like Armstrong last night makes what I feel is a borderline hit, which I felt could have gone either way. Then a Jet fwd (can't remember who) blatantly goes high and hits one of our d men in the head not 20 seconds later right in front of the ref. I have even found that some of MTL's power plays were a result of bad calls IMO.

Guest habs1952

With 10 goals against I believe the Habs are second or third in the league in that category.

I think only 4 of those goals came 5 on 5. They need to keep it up though.