The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2012-13 The Positive Thread

Sorry HTL, wasn't quite sure on how the language thing fit the rules in this scenario. The linked article itself obviously wasn't vulgar, just the last two videos within it which I warned about. I should have probably checked with a mod first, but I was in a care free mood after watching those clips ;)

For those who want to see it, I would recommend Googling or pulling it up on Yahoo. For the most recent video (no language issues) just look up 'Embellishment City'

You can re-post the first two on their own BCH. They were all hilarious but the last two were a no no in here, unfortunately.

The Leafs scare me. They're our Kryptonite more often than not.

Don't be afraid...They will come out banging and they are going to pay on the scoresheet. Unexperienced defense and goaltending, i rather we face them than the Rangers or the Devils...4-1 winning series, i predict...

What was that... were he Habs that good or the Lightning that bad (say it... a combination of both ;) )

Its the positive thread,,, so we have to say the Habs were that good. :D

Don't be afraid...They will come out banging and they are going to pay on the scoresheet. Unexperienced defense and goaltending, i rather we face them than the Rangers or the Devils...4-1 winning series, i predict...

I actually rate Reimer. He's one of the main reasons the leafs win games.

Sweeping both weekend games and both games against Florida this season.

I think we won all 3 games against Florida this season. First time the Habs have ever swept the season series against the Panthers. Definitely a positive.

Why is it that last year when we had so much to worry about the positive thread was always above the negative,now we are number one it's the other way round,come on people enjoy it.This makes up for the heart break of last year.I don't know how long we can sustain it,I am pretty certain we will be in the playoffs,at what seed I don't care,but it would be nice to be number one,but our away games have been as good as our home games,so it's no big deal.It just proves what a lot of us said last year was a fluke , the room was unhappy and this transfered to the ice.

Have you noticed how when other players and management on other teams are interviewed now they are saying about the team concept,copy cats,but this is what alot of us have always said " it's the team that makes a difference".

It makes me feel good to be able to write this,not just for the team but for me, most upbeat I have been in a while,things are looking up in every way.

I do realise we have more pages on here than the negative thread

GO HABS GO :lol::lol: