The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2012-13 The Positive Thread

Got to post here to bring it above the negative thread,Carey really seemed to enjoy the third period last night,keeping the puck out of the net,perhaps we are doing him no favours,letting him have hardly any shots to stop,he just looked so good instead of bored,back in top spot for a couple of hours,got to say it .go pens go OW that hurt.

GO HABS GO :lol::lol:

Penguins beat the Bruins in regulation this afternoon. I'm happy about that. We have two games in hand on Pittsburgh while Boston still has one game in hand on us. Penguins now have first in the East, but I think we can take that back! :D

Of course we can we are the HABS

I saw that waiting 3 days for a Habs game in the negative thread, and while I get impatient too, I think its more of a positive. 3 days of recovery time. Actually, we've had quite a bit of recovery time lately, which is good. Especially for Prust and Ryder.

People keep writing in the negative thread so I have to write on here,what anybody has to be negative about when our team are doing so well beats me.WE should be gratfeful for all the good things we have not just,not just hockey.If your happy and you know it clap your hands.

People keep writing in the negative thread so I have to write on here,what anybody has to be negative about when our team are doing so well beats me.WE should be gratfeful for all the good things we have not just,not just hockey.If your happy and you know it clap your hands.

clap.gif

clap.gif

lmao

Not sure if this is positive or negative, but coming back from another 2 goal deficit.

Of course it's a positive it means that we don't give up,as long we can keep that up we will be alright ,that was the problem last year they just seemed to give up,can't ask for more.

The special teams looked much better last night and there didn't seem to be so much board work on the pk,they were closing shooting lanes much more,I was particularly watching for that,because Weeps said that was what they were doing different from last year cos I was a bit put out by the pk.

How can anybody find negative things about this season after last year,is beyond me, so we need to be a bit more efficient on the pk,and we need to get more shots at the net but having 80 odd shots at the net means we have puck poscession,less time for other teams to score against us,thats all I have to say about that( I love Forrest Gump)

GO HABS GO lol lol

My smilies won't come up