The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2012-13 The Negative Thread

The need to cut down on the shots allowed in the third period. Allowing at least 17-18 shots while trying to protect the lead is eventually going to come back to haunt us.

That's mostly score effects and it's hard to change. Winnipeg is going to be taking every chance at a stretch pass and pinch at every opportunity when they're down 3 goals, and it's hard to counter that aggression. Most of those shots came from their early PP in the 3rd and then after Galchenyuk's goal.

The Leafs worry me, but I'm just happy to have home ice advantage in round 1.

Too many Laff fans where I live & we always have such a hard time when we play them. I would like a Boston - Toronto first round.

They don't make the playoffs forever then BAM they play us? No thanks. They worry me more than the Goons. Let's finish first.

Too many Laff fans where I live & we always have such a hard time when we play them. I would like a Boston - Toronto first round.

They don't make the playoffs forever then BAM they play us? No thanks. They worry me more than the Goons. Let's finish first.

I'm not worried about the Leafs at all. It's putting up with their fans for the 1 or 2 games they MIGHT win, that's tough to do around here (Laff Nation).