The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2012-13 The Negative Thread

Guest habs1952

Please stopposting in the negative thread,it's ridiculas in a season like this,just sit back and enjoy the ride,it's so much fun.

GO HABS GO :lol::lol::lol: :lol:

Yes mom. :ph34r:

The one goal allowed was a shorthanded one.

First one this season and the last team to allow a shorty,see just turned your negative into a positive ,now please be quiet cos I am getting mad at the negativity and that is something you don't want to see,5ft of burning hell,I don't lose it often can't remember the last time I really lost it,but if I do look out or run for cover.

GO HABS GO :lol::lol: :lol: :lol::lol:

I can't post pictures but if I could you would see a tiny little volcano spewing out all sorts of things and bad language in 10 different languages,I can curse words that you have never heard and couldn't understand, beside the words of a fish wife,I am little and tough like Galley not as fast now but just like him I can't stop laughing even when I am mad or bad.

GO HABS GO :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

The bad news: We've allowed 12 goals in consecutive games twice this year.

The bad bad news: One set of those consecutive games were our last two games... in the final stretch of the season... heading into the playoffs... against two rivals.

The worrying news: The leafs are only 4 points behind us, and after tonight they may only be 2 points behind.

The bad news: We've allowed 12 goals in consecutive games twice this year.

The bad bad news: One set of those consecutive games were our last two games... in the final stretch of the season... heading into the playoffs... against two rivals.

The worrying news: The leafs are only 4 points behind us, and after tonight they may only be 2 points behind. are still 4 points behind.

Fixed B)

losing our 3rd straight game in a row this season

gonna lose home ice advantage very quickly