The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#61 Raphael Diaz 2012-2013

ColRouleBleu

I liked Diaz last year,and he has been so good this year he rarely makes mistakes and his passing is always right on the button,he skates well and the other team have trouble getting the puck away from him and yet he takes it quite easily love him.

GO HABS GO :lol: :lol:

Getting really hard to complain about Diaz getting more minutes than PK. How are you supposed to take a guy's minutes away when he's playing like this?

He's playing way beyond expectations, absolutely. Subban brings other things to the table that Diaz cant but I absolutely love the new Raphael this year. His continued development is one of the reasons our defense looks a heck of a lot better than it did on paper coming into this season.

I have to say that this kid has been both impressive and awesome. Kudos to MT for giving him the minutes to show his stuff. He was pretty low on the depth chart coming into the season, and i'm sure we would be screaming blue murder down the road had we dealt him away, a la Streit. Quietly turned into a top 4 defender. Keep up the good work kid.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest habs1952

No officials news regarding Diaz on the Habs website injury report... what's up?

I read on TSN that the Diaz and Bourque concussions are more severe than the one sustained by Gallagher.

They just said on RDS that the Habs have no idea how long both Diaz and Bourque will remain out. Could be days, weeks, or months. They're following the situation closely on a daily basis but for now, their condition is unchanged.

• 2 weeks later...