The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#61 Raphael Diaz 2012-2013

ColRouleBleu

It's depressing to see Bouillon and Gorges on the second wave of the powerplay.

Worse when you consider we have a healthy Kaberle in the pressbox. Im not a huge fan of the 7 defensman thing but this team is clearly a "top 9" team (ie we can roll 3 lines very well) so why not dress Kabs & put him out there on the PP & limited 5 on 5?

Diaz definitely gave us some flexibility back there. At very least lets hope he's ready for the playoffs.

Worse when you consider we have a healthy Kaberle in the pressbox. Im not a huge fan of the 7 defensman thing but this team is clearly a "top 9" team (ie we can roll 3 lines very well) so why not dress Kabs & put him out there on the PP & limited 5 on 5?

Diaz definitely gave us some flexibility back there. At very least lets hope he's ready for the playoffs.

Ahhh ... the old Weber thing .... part-time 4th line winger, 7th D-man for the PP. I dunno; can't see Therrien going there. He'll wait for Diaz.

I think Webber is expendable and I don't see Therien changing the line up as long as we keep playing this well. Ithink Kaberle is out so they don;t risk injury and mess up a trade or the opportunity to buy him out. If he is on IR he cannot be bought out.

Edited for correctness by ........ :P (one's happening; the other not)

Nothing.

Either yesterday or this morning tsn 690 was saying there is no date yet for his return.

If he does come back it won't be in the reg season. At least that's the sense I get.

Feel bad for Diaz, his first 2 seasons have been cut short due to injuries.

He's gotten off to strong starts in his first 2 season, but can't shake the injury bug. Curious to know how he would've stacked up against other dmen had he not been injured. We may have had 3 of our dmen in the top 5 had he remained healthy and continued to produce.

Can't wait for this,last year a lot of people said he was a waste of space but I really loved to watch him,he is a very smart hockey player and really helps to keep the puck in the O zone.

GO DIAZ GO :lol::lol: :lol: :lol: