The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Habs Training Camp

I have to agree with you that Kaberle and Bourque stood out in a good way. I really liked what Bourque brought to the table tonight, that backhand goal was pretty sweet! Kaberle did exactly what he had to do on the PP, he put the puck on net and it squeaked through. Looked good defensively too lol!

I have to agree with you that Kaberle and Bourque stood out in a good way. I really liked what Bourque brought to the table tonight, that backhand goal was pretty sweet! Kaberle did exactly what he had to do on the PP, he put the puck on net and it squeaked through. Looked good defensively too lol!

Those are also the two guys with something to prove, so maybe they put in a bit of extra effort over some of the established players. Ah, but who am I to be such a downer - here's hoping they both come roaring out of the gate on Saturday night :)

"Canadiens head coach Michel Therrien has made his first cuts of training camp. Seven players have been assigned to the Hamilton Bulldogs, including forwards Patrick Holland, Michael Bournival, Gabriel Dumont, and Louis Leblanc and defensemen Frederic St-Denis, Jarred Tinordi and Mike Commodore. 24 players are still with the team, including Petteri Nokelainen, who is injured."

So Galchenyuk and Gallagher both stay after those cuts. Im really excited that Galchenyuk has done enough to earn a spot on the top 6 right away. playing with plekenac will be like a dream to him.