The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 2 Florida Panthers at Montreal Canadiens

kinot-1

I have a feeling we see the hotter side of our #27 tonight. I think we'll see him playing like he's got something to prove.

He will get more comfortable with every game obviously, when he does settle look for him to dominate

Great GDT, kinot! :)

TKS, Clues

An interesting take on the GGP line tonight from TSN radio. They suggested that that line won't be getting much attention from the Cats checkers, and will instead focus on our top 2 lines. If they can fly under the Cats radar, then they "should" get some chances. The more I think about that line, the more I like it.

i hate wearing new gloves to farm work and as usual we won't have all the facts about the players, but cripes... a win is always nice no matter what. so.....

GO HABS!

Ugh. 40 minutes to off work. Then 45-60 mins travel to home.

TKS, Clues

An interesting take on the GGP line tonight from TSN radio. They suggested that that line won't be getting much attention from the Cats checkers, and will instead focus on our top 2 lines. If they can fly under the Cats radar, then they "should" get some chances. The more I think about that line, the more I like it.

I believe one of the gallys mentioned Prust as a babysitter.

i hate wearing new gloves to farm work and as usual we won't have all the facts about the players, but cripes... a win is always nice no matter what. so.....

GO HABS!

Good grief archey,,all that you have to do, is get a new pair of gloves and throw them down in a horse stall,,, and in a day,,,they're all broke in. :lol::P

OMG

Where have you been sir?

you call him sir? :blink::lol:

Good grief archey,,all that you have to do, is get a new pair of gloves and throw them down in a horse stall,,, and in a day,,,they're all broke in. :lol::P

lol. uhm... it gets cold being outside all day. 70 bucks this pair. :D

I tried to think about the Habs during the lockout, but I just wasn't myself about it until the very end. I spared you all a _93 at 50% capability. Better to be at 110% at or nothin'. B)

I would like to say i was holding down the fort on the front lines, but really I was usually lurking the forum. Or you know in keeping with the analogy, barricading myself in a storage closet waiting for the end, occasionally popping out to see if it was over :lol:

Archey, Ive never had a problem with refresh time - are you using the IPBoard or "canadiens import" at the bottom? The latter is prettier but the former does work faster.

yeah. its been getting better as of the last ten minutes, but its not your normal load quite yet.

and....thanks...