uncivilengineer

Tonight's Game Featuring

Montreal_Sights_and_Activities_Hockey_Mo

Versus

article-0-1262A795000005DC-252_470x559.j

At the Bell Centre. Game time 7:00PM ET, 4:00PM PT

http://www.nhl.com/ice/preview.htm?id=2012020306&navid=sb:preview

The Intro

Yes, that's right, back to back uncivilengineer GDTs, he's pushing his luck, he got a new computer, he's having a good time beating the leafs into submission. But now it's time to look forward to our next game. The dirty penguins are coming to town and we'll be looking to keep them in the pen until the end of the game.

Wait, you ask, did uncivilengineer get a new computer? In short, YES! It's a powerful beast of a machine, but does that mean I'll be getting fancy with graphics and stats? HECK NO! You just can't expect that from me, and you really shouldn't. I mean, isn't it enough we got this fancy new board, with no iPhone support? I mean, c'mon, how much do you people want in a week?

The Teams

The Habs are coming off a redemption win against the Maple Laffs, beating them 5-2 at whatever rink the Laffs are calling their home these days. The Penguins are coming off a 4-1 loss to the Canes (remember that 105' Patches goal) and are looking for redemption. The Habs are 7-2-1 in their last ten, while the Penguins are 5-5-0.

The Habs currently sit at first in the conference, with the Penguins in second (though only because their division is kind of lackluster this year and they aren't getting much for points).

The Rosters

Toimas "Kahhhhhberle" Kaberle should get the nod again as Raphael "The Stallion" Diaz is still sitting out with concussion like symptoms. Rene "BourqueBourqueBourque" Bourque will also be sitting this game out with a concussion.

Michael "Rentatruck" Ryder looks to get his first points back as a Hab, paired up with.... somebody, I can't remember what line he was played on last game, and well I'm too lazy to look that up.

The Penguins are.......... awwwwwwww who cares... There's Crosby, there's Malk.... wait he's injured, there's that goalie, and those defencemen.

The Conclusion

What? You expected more? I have a new PC to play with folks, this is the effort you're getting right now.... Go Habs Go, etc, and so forth.... really, you all make up this thread anyways. I bet nobody is even reading this part. I could put purple llama monkey dishwasher here and NOBODY would see this.... in fact, I bet you stopped at the NHL.com preview page because it has more useful info than me.

The end....?

I LOVE it UCE, :lol: :lol: :lol: ,,,,absolutey hilarious. I read EVERY word. Excellant GDT, UCE.

Now,,,let's put those birds out of their misery, cuz I think they have "bird flu".

I didn't even read the preview page, cuz your diatribe was more interesting. :D

Tonight's Game Featuring...

Michael "Rentatruck" Ryder

lol....Awesome GDT thread you done up once again bro ;) ...........* will miss this game tonight :( due to planned family engagement,will miss being here tonight with you all.( will be checking score updates) ...no doubt in my mind habbies will take care of business .....catch ya all tomorrow for the BRUINS/HABS game ...........GO_HABS_GO_zpsa021b1a8.gif

I LOVE it UCE, :lol: :lol: :lol: ,,,,absolutey hilarious. I read EVERY word. Excellant GDT,

+1

Wait, you ask, did uncivilengineer get a new computer? In short, YES! It's a powerful beast of a machine, but does that mean I'll be getting fancy with graphics and stats? HECK NO! You just can't expect that from me, and you really shouldn't. I mean, isn't it enough we got this fancy new board, with no iPhone support? I mean, c'mon, how much do you people want in a week?

We're Habs fans, we want it all and immediately, didn't you get the memo? ;)

Excellent GTD, laughing is always good in my books :)

tumblr_m47bifTzrz1rul4x7o1_250.gif

On the ice at practice right now (in jersey number order): Prust,Gallagher,Plekanec,Nokelainen,Armstrong,Kaberle (Happy Birthday),Gorges,Galchenyuk, Budaj,Moen,Dumont,Desharnais,White,Pacioretty Weber,Emelin,Subban,Markov,Eller.

Diaz & Bourque still out with concussions and Ryder,Gionta, Bouillon & Price took the morning off (optional practice)

well well well.... Vokoun left the ice first, should get the start for the Pens

:huh:

Edit: I was going to ask about formatting posts to see them in HTML mode (because it wasn't doing that for me) but then I found the button. Sorry for the extra post!

well well well.... Vokoun left the ice first, should get the start for the Pens

Not surprised we kill Fleury lol

Ryder returns home to the Bell Centre, good to have him back in bleu blanc rouge

It's not like he's been overworked during our recent games. If he has another light shots game tonight then i see no problemm with him getting both. If the Pens bomb us tonight,,,they may reconsider.