The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #31 Sat, 23 Mar 2013 - Sabres @ Canadiens 7:00 PM RDS CBC MSG-B

habs_93

CBC showing the Laffs game in BC AGAIN,although the last game they televised the HABS here I turned over and watched the game on RDS anyway,couldn't stand the commentary,and although I don't understand French at least I watch the play,more intently,so there is an upside to watching RDS,but if I can't watch the HABS I would rather watch the Sens at least they play and not fight all the time.But it's ridiculous that they show the Laffs week after week,I don't think there are many Laffs fans here although I did see one once,an old guy with a long beard,Mike thought he used to play for the Laffs last time they were in the playoffs.

WE ARE going to win tonight.

GO HABS GO :lol::lol:

CBC showing the Laffs game in BC AGAIN,although the last game they televised the HABS here I turned over and watched the game on RDS anyway,couldn't stand the commentary,and although I don't understand French at least I watch the play,more intently,so there is an upside to watching RDS,but if I can't watch the HABS I would rather watch the Sens at least they play and not fight all the time.But it's ridiculous that they show the Laffs week after week,I don't think there are many Laffs fans here although I did see one once,an old guy with a long beard,Mike thought he used to play for the Laffs last time they were in the playoffs.

WE ARE going to win tonight.

GO HABS GO :lol::lol:

I have 7 CBC channels here,,,,,and last week the showed the TO game on every one of them. I also have RDS, so I guess that OK.

Hey ya all.

Hello Kubby.

HEY BRO :rolleyes:

Just getting in....lets go habs

Wondered where you were. <_<

DRUMMER.gif

just around the corner ;)

Cole <_<

broadcasting for the seniors home...be nice :rolleyes:

Howdy fellow Habs fans.

good evening