The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #32 | Montreal Vs Pittsburgh | 26 March 2013 7:00pm EST

beaubie

good shift

priceeeeeeeeeee

like it so far...go habs

The only concern I have right now is whether or not this pace and forecheck style has an expiration date in the late first period or second period. You know Bylsma will point it out and try to adjust to it. If we start flattening out, it could get bad.

The only concern I have right now is whether or not this pace and forecheck style has an expiration date in the late first period or second period. You know Bylsma will point it out and try to adjust to it. If we start flattening out, it could get bad.

I was thinking the same thing.. They will end up going a bit flat in the 2nd,..

Last time a team from the east went on a winning streak like this was washington a few years ago... If memory serves me well... the Habs ended that 15 game win streak. Will it happen again?Last time a team from the east went on a winning streak like this was Washington a few years ago... If memory serves me well... the Habs ended that 15 game win streak.

Well, AND - the last time the Pens had a winning streak this good, was the year everyone expected them to win another Stanley cup but...wait, who won that year?? :)

boys working hard

Eller has just been amazing to watch this year. Love his hustle, seems like a brand new player now that he had time to really work hard this offseason.

he and galchenyuk look like twins

fluid skating

strong

puck sticks to their sticks

both have an eye for goal and pass

1-0 Cats

:)

Is it just me or has the backhand shot died off the last 4 years or so? I very rarely see backhanded shots in the NHL anymore. So often I see backhanded scoring opportunities where the goalie is in a vulnerable position only for the player to take the time to shift to a forehand position or pass it off. And it's not just the Habs I'm talking about.

Howdy fellow Habs fans.

evening bro B)