The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game #34 Sat, 30 Mar 2013 Rangers @ Canadiens 7:00 PM

Forever_Habs10

tideeye_zps32f1fd58.gif

I hate to be that guy, but we've given up 42 shots so far already. I... don't look forward to the second.

Who would've thought, all he needed was permanent linemates.

Indeed. The guy deserves every ounce of success this year, because nothing is coming for granted. He's out there giving it all every shift.

Couple of defensive breakdowns, but overall a good period. Usual cast of characters playing well... Plekanec, Ryder, Gallagher, Subban, Gorges, Eller, etc. Usual cast of characters struggling... DD, Pacman, Markov, Emelin... Price had one of his best periods of the season. Would be nice to see Galchenyuk score and to see Pacman get back on his horse too.

I hate to be that guy, but we've given up 42 shots so far already. I... don't look forward to the second.

Indeed. The guy deserves every ounce of success this year, because nothing is coming for granted. He's out there giving it all every shift.

Especially when we have 14 goals against in the 1st and 40 in the 2nd. lol

Torts' brain is going to explode.

Hey, now... just a couple of bad teams playing a bad game, after all. Wouldn't want to give credit to the Habs for anything or take any of the blame for his own team. Far from done at this point, but Habs have to be happy with the start to this one. Would be nice to just blow a team out of the water instead of fighting for leads. Feels like a while since we've had a 4-goal win.

Torts slowly turning red.

tortorella_display_image.jpg?1273030135