The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

2013 Stanley Cup Playoffs - Round 1

Oh, PP here.

The hit wasn't awful. Perry went in with a chance at high speed and tried to avoid Howard, but his back foot caught the back of Howard's head when he tried to jump out of the way. It happens, but I imagine it hurts too.

Oh, Ducks PP here.

The hit wasn't awful. Perry went in with a chance at high speed and tried to avoid Howard, but his back foot caught the back of Howard's head when he tried to jump out of the way. It happens, but I imagine it hurts too.

Went to edit my last post, and this happened :wacko::blink:

Suter's TOI last night : 41:01 :wacko:

Yeah, it's stats like that which have me pondering these back-to-backs (MTL-OTT has TWO!?! of them?).

What happens if tomorrow night's game 1 goes 8 periods? They still play Friday night?

Noting: all 3 games last night were basically 2-1 games. Play-off shut-down time. Still robust hockey, though -- man, those Blues were flying against LA. Quick stole 4 or 5 sure goals from the Blues.

He then handed one of them back. :unsure:

Yeah, it's stats like that which have me pondering these back-to-backs (MTL-OTT has TWO!?! of them?).

What happens if tomorrow night's game 1 goes 8 periods? They still play Friday night?

Noting: all 3 games last night were basically 2-1 games. Play-off shut-down time. Still robust hockey, though -- man, those Blues were flying against LA. Quick stole 4 or 5 sure goals from the Blues.

He then handed one of them back. :unsure:

When Suter reached the 40 mins mark last night, Chicago's closest was at 25 min. I understand your point about back to back games and OT but Suter didn't get al those minutes because of OT. He was just ridiculously always on the ice.