The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Round 1, Game #2 ~ Senators @ Canadiens. Friday, May 3rd, 2013.

ColRouleBleu

OFF TOPIC: Crosby comes back,scores 2 goals....in the first

now,back to our game....GO_HABS_GO_zpsa021b1a8.gif

put the puck in the net ...pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee habs

Every questionable call made by NHL officials is not indicative of anything in particular. What makes it hard to take them seriously and give them the benefit of the doubt is things like this. This sticks out in your memory.

The players are supposed to elevate their level of skill and performance in the playoffs. Why aren't the officials expected to be less awful, too?

Now they're throwing out halpern?

We have no shot at winning this series. Not with all the calls against us.

The truly pathetic part is, Ottawa was probably the better team. Even before the inexcusable officiating started. Even before they took out one of our most valuable players and only lost a useless plug for 2 games to do it.

And somehow, this is going to be heralded in the media as a "character" victory. I think I'll puke.

Another kill.

dear god

Absolute disgrace. I'm guessing even the most usually staunch ref-defenders might be given pause by this one? :P

How can reffing be this biased and no one do anything about it?

If anyone speaks out, they're fined heavily.

And somehow, this is going to be heralded in the media as a "character" victory. I think I'll puke.

and thats whats gonna sell the papers and the tickets. Those are the storys that people remember. Kind of like our playoff run when we knocked out the caps and the pens. Those are the kind of storys people remember. If this was say the islanders and the Pens I could see them calling more stuff to maybe give the Islanders a chance. I dont tihnkt he Sens need any extra help on this one.

Absolute disgrace. I'm guessing even the most usually staunch ref-defenders might be given pause by this one? :P

If anyone speaks out, they're fined heavily.

There comes a point that a fine just might be worth it.....or wiz a puck past the refs head lol

Gotta use our speed, bring the puck down the middle cos coming in on the wing isn't working.

When the other team consistently gets away with interference and holding, it's hard to use speed. There isn't a level playing field right now.

What, another penalty for us?

When we get into the sens zone, they're doing a good job at boxing us out.

Gotta use our speed, bring the puck down the middle cos coming in on the wing isn't working.

lol if we go down the middle they will call us for charging