The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Round 1, Game #2 ~ Senators @ Canadiens. Friday, May 3rd, 2013.

ColRouleBleu

So im still at work - should be able to get most of the rest of the game as Im leaving in a couple of minutes. The "ice tracker" on nhl.com tells me we had a lot of shots (14) and they had 8. I can see the refs had a lot of work penalizing our guys.

How is the team looking? How has price looked?

Are we missing Gio/Patches/Eller a lot? or do our lines look decent in their absence?

So im still at work - should be able to get most of the rest of the game as Im leaving in a couple of minutes. The "ice tracker" on nhl.com tells me we had a lot of shots (14) and they had 8. I can see the refs had a lot of work penalizing our guys.

Are we missing Gio/Patches/Eller a lot? or do our lines look decent in their absence?

shhh can't talk about the team, thats a penalty.

According to CBC ( :rolleyes: ) 13 of their 14 shots were at Andersons chest.

With that said, I hate PJ Stock. He says the stupidest things.

Guest Regis2

very good first period, we just DESERVE the lead, desperately...keep it going, keep the faith

GO HABS GO

14 shots on goal and nothing to show for it

Reminds me of a coupel of yrs ago when Pittsburg and Washington couldn't beat Halak

Price looked good despite all the PK's.

And yes, the calls have been bogus... Typical stuff you see in any playoff game, but for some reason, we're getting called.

Oh yeah, ;last night they kept throwing DD out of the FO dot, tonight they're kicking out Halpern... Our best FO guy. <_<

14 shots on goal and nothing to show for it

Reminds me of a coupel of yrs ago when Pittsburg and Washington couldn't beat Halak

same. Honestly i can't be mad at how the Sens are playing (well except for the diving and blind side hits) because we have done the same thing to many teams before. Rope a dope them for most of the game then snag a couple goals and ride the goalie to the end.

Ugh, the CBC. PJ Stock was at his best again, eh?

Yup. Before the game he says that the keys to an MTL victory, is physical play and "in your face" action. Yet... that's exactly what he has to complain about Montreal's play during the 1st intermission? Might switch the game to RDS in a bit here.

pj stock is living proof for why we should have mandatory sterilzation.

Does bring a good argument why the league should focus on concussions. He's obviously taken too many blows to the head.

great, 2nd period... Now we have to deal with the refs and our dreaded 2nd period.

Nice save Price.