The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 4 -Putting Sunday night's game behind us,bounce back Tuesday night

Oh man what an aweful penalty. Don't they learn anything?

The only thing to have learned is the sens can get away with the exact same infractions.. Same thing, but worse, happened to Subban earlier in this game.. Not to mention a few high sticks, and interferences.. Can't let it bother us, but man, how can you not let it get to you when the other team gets away with cheating, but you don't?

MT better speak up and criticize the refs cause if he doesn't this will gone on forever! Take the fine dammit!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Yeah really, I would gladly take the fine. Every coach in the league should be doing so.

Im beginning to wonder if maybe its the leagues fault more so than the refs, too many rules and players to keep track of in a fast game, too much grey area, and too much discretion given to referree with the "intent to blow whistle"

I won't pile on DD, because everything's already been said and it won't serve much purpose anymore. But, man. What a brutal season. I have enough respect for him as a player and a professional to expect him to improve next year.

MT better speak up and criticize the refs cause if he doesn't this will gone on forever! Take the fine dammit!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

I could not agree with this more.. We fans alone deserve better from these pathetic excuses for professionals we call refs.. They need to be held accountable for their mistakes.. Just like everyone else in the world is.. Take the fine MT.. Bash them like no tomorrow..

I could not agree with this more.. We fans alone deserve better from these pathetic excuses for professionals we call refs.. They need to be held accountable for their mistakes.. Just like everyone else in the world is.. Take the fine MT.. Bash them like no tomorrow..

It's the league, not the refs, simply following orders.

If peel and lee are as bad as they are and are rewarded by reffing the playoffs (big bucks), then they're doing something the league likes.

Refs who do as the league asks are rewarded by reffing the post season.

I cant wait to hear for more of the everyone hates PK show!

CBC is a complete disgrace these days. Hockey has to be the only sport whose main national broadcaster feels total impunity to trash teams and show nothing but bias in every situation. Why? Be tough in criticism, fine, but at least be reasonable and fair.