The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Game 4 -Putting Sunday night's game behind us,bounce back Tuesday night

Love how weekes always comes to the habs and Price's rescue.

A few years back when we rod Halak to the ECF, Weekes was the only panelist to give the Habs an edge and thought they'd eliminate the caps.

Nice to have at least one in our corner.

Still better then listening to guys like PJ and Cherry.. :lol:

Read above to get what their saying on Karlsson -.-

A few years back when we rod Halak to the ECF, Weekes was the only panelist to give the Habs an edge and thought they'd eliminate the caps.

weekes friedman and Maclean are really the only good things about CBC besides their pregame montages. TSN is superior in every single way.

If I were one of the aformentioned 3, Id take my first chance to jump ship to TSN.

Read above to get what their saying on Karlsson -.-

weekes friedman and Maclean are really the only good things about CBC besides their pregame montages. TSN is superior in every single way.

If I were one of the aformentioned 3, Id take my first chance to jump ship to TSN.

I don't listen to that baseless dribble. Couldn't care less what PJ thinks (if he's capable of thought).

Weekes has way too much integrity to act like the rest of them. He'll tell it like it is about any team in the league, but he won't go out of his way trying to skewer someone he doesn't like or he perceives as not being marketable. I imagine we'll see less and less of him in the Toronto media machine if he keeps that up.

I love Kevin Weekes.

I could not agree with this more.. We fans alone deserve better from these pathetic excuses for professionals we call refs.. They need to be held accountable for their mistakes.. Just like everyone else in the world is.. Take the fine MT.. Bash them like no tomorrow..

I really believe these are not "mistakes", the refs know what they're doing. Canadiens won too many Stanleys, and the refs, the disciplinary comity's and the executives running the league will make sure that it will be a long time before they even come close to winning another one. This is how I feel.

Hi everyone. A few years back I remember seeing an image similar to this one except the habs kid was surrounded by girls and had the stanley cup right next to it. Does anyone have this image or can someone give me a link on where to find it?

Thanks!

Here you go.

habskidchickscup.jpg