The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Round 1, Game #5 ~ Senators @ Canadiens. Thursday, May 9, 2013. 7 pm

ColRouleBleu

And we need you to stay up for all of them!

After 40 minutes there will be a 5-1 Habs' lead so I'll go to sleep to try to have more than 5 hours of sleep if you want me to be here for game7 ;)

Guest archey

Every single time someone so much as breathes on Karlsson, he glares at the referees for a good five seconds after. It's really repulsive.

Hey Arch! Long time. :)

surgeon assures me I won't feel my left leg again. fried nerve. makes riding and watching hockey that much harder. :mellow:

If we lose tonight (or this series), it'll be painful. But I don't think we should try to alleviate the pain by excusing it away as being beaten by a better team. Ottawa's been better in only a few periods of the series, as Jedi said. We've been incredibly unlucky and decimated with injuries.

surgeon assures me I won't feel my left leg again. fried nerve. makes riding and watching hockey that much harder. :mellow:

That's awful. I'm really sorry to hear that. :(

Guest archey

I never opened this sewer cap at the house in 42 years. its a grease trap for the kitchen sink but more like a missile silo going down 30 feet. losing is no longer so confusing. :wacko:

possibly last game of the season/playoffs why doesn't MT humour us and let us see what galchenyuk can do with gallagher and pacorety

Because he still thinks he can win the series. Noble, but foolish. Maybe if we hadn't have lost half of our team to injuries, including our starting goalie.

The only good thing about the Price injury is the fact that we now have (practically) confirmation that Price was playing hurt for a very long time. A healthy goalie would not have gotten hurt on that play.

I want to see Robert Mayer!!