GO HAWKS!

1 BOS @ CHI June 12, 8pm et/5pm pt

2 BOS @ CHI June 15, 8pm et/5pm pt

3 CHI @ BOS June 17, 8pm et/5pm pt

4 CHI @ BOS June 19, 8pm et/5pm pt

*5 BOS @ CHI June 22, 8pm et/5pm pt

*6 CHI @ BOS June 24, 8pm et/5pm pt

*7 BOS @ CHI June 26, 8pm et/5pm pt

Please please Chicago beat the Gooins,then you will always be my second team,the Gooins do not deserve it with their dirty play,it is such a shame that these players who can really play,cheat all the time play and play dirty,you can't say that they are not talented,but I just dislike the way they play so much,just spoils all they can do for me.It will be interesting,because Chicago is all about playing fast offensive hockey,I think it will all be down to the coaching,I just hope Quenville can out coach the blubber ball.

GO HABS GO

So, the cup finals start tonight.

We have 2 different teams, but both these teams have been to and won the cup within the last 4 years.

Hawks are a classic draft built team, with a lot of their key players being draqfted by the hawks... Toews, Kane, seabrook, Keith, basically their top line guys were drafted. With Hossa and sharp acquired through FA.

Bruins have built somewhat through the draft, but with some trades and FA's filling out their top lines.

Bruins have big physical players, built for the post season. When they won in 2011 no one expected that a team who had faced so many 7 game series could stand up. Not only did they answer the bell, they basically ran over the nucks.

Given their size and how they were able to shut down the high scoring pens, I think boston has an edge, also they have better tending than the hawks. Nothing against Crawford, but he's not an elite tender. Rask isn't either, but he's played like one in the post season.

If the hawks have a hope, they're offense better not dry up like the pens did.

I didn't catch the first 2 periods, but caught 1/2 the 2nd, 3rd and the OT periods.

Have to say I'm a little surprised that the hawks pulled it off. Despite having more shots, i felt when the pressure was in the Hawks zone, the b's had the better chances.

A lot of the hawks shots were coming from bad angles, long shots, but nothing really dangerous or hard for rask to stop.

Early on the OT I thought the kane line was the most dangerous.

Going to be a tough fought series.

I still think the b's have an edge, they also have luck on their side.

Ya know,,, I've been around a long time and have seen and heard many things that disgust me. The following ranks in the top 10. After the Boston Marathon bombing,,,, 2 entrepeneur's created the "Boston Strong" "motto", and the whole city embraced it :) . Well, after the ECF games started, 2 entrepeneur's from Chicago decided that they would make a T-shirt, that said "Chicago Stronger". This IMO, is among the lowest of low. :angry: , and I hope they lose money.

Ya know,,, I've been around a long time and have seen and heard many things that disgust me. The following ranks in the top 10. After the Boston Marathon bombing,,,, 2 entrepeneur's created the "Boston Strong" "motto", and the whole city embraced it :) . Well, after the ECF games started, 2 entrepeneur's from Chicago decided that they would make a T-shirt, that said "Chicago Stronger". This IMO, is among the lowest of low. :angry: , and I hope they lose money.

A Chicago T-shirt company has decided to pull a controversial Blackhawks shirt that was a take on the "Boston Strong" motto that popped up following April's Boston Marathon bombings.
But after a good deal of social media outrage and negative emails, the company decided to stop selling the Chicago Stronger shirts "in the interest of harmony between two great cities," and posted a lengthy statement on its web site that stopped short of an apology for the T-shirt's message itself.
Good, it should never have made it out of the the idea stage

I love reading the ruins forums,,,at least when they're losing. :D From their boards, after the 1st.

Fire Claude during intermission.
Nicholas Boychuk.........I HATE Emrick
We have the same number of guys on the ice, right? Those guys in the red sweaters are errrrywhere.
The Bruins are so slooooooooow out of their own zone. This is like practice for the Hawks.
15-1 scoring chances.
Bruins look lie a dog and pony show
Bruins had ten minutes between shots??? Seriously? I, I just don't know what to say...
Horrendous period. Looks like they all have about 5 second brain lag.
Wonder when the bruins are going to show up to play the game? At least Rask has.