Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Manatee-X

#34 Michael McCarron

266 posts in this topic

Got his second hatty last night against Albany, in a 5-1 win.

Got his second hatty last night against Albany, in a 5-1 win.

Is it possible he's leading St. John's in points?

Is it possible he's leading St. John's in points?

He's 1 point behind Holloway for the team lead in points with 24 and leads the team in goals with 13; 3 more than Hudon who is second.

Edited by fnveenie

He's 1 point behind Holloway for the team lead in points with 24 and leads the team in goals with 13; 3 more than Hudon who is second.

Dang. Maybe McCarron should have been the one called up.

Dang. Maybe McCarron should have been the one called up.

But doesn't he play center in St. Johns? If so,,, then we have enough centers, although he can play LW.

IMO, it should not be long before he forces management to call him up. They seem to looking for two-way polished top performers from the Ice Caps right now. I'm saying that not knowing where his development is on the back checking side of his game is currently...

Called up, according to RDS.

Poor kid better not get an ill advised penalty or miss an assignment on his first shift

I don't like this unless they commit to playing him for a solid stretch

love it .

good luck mccarron, might as well give him a shot, the rest of them are doing nothing

McCarron's a guy who because of his size and net presence, has a legitimate shot at playing in the top 6 right away in Montreal. He's almost a perfect fit for what this team is missing right now.

McCarron's a guy who because of his size and net presence, has a legitimate shot at playing in the top 6 right away in Montreal. He's almost a perfect fit for what this team is missing right now.

Just watch,,,,,,,MT will have him on the bottom 3-4 lines.

I hope McCarron thrives!! that being said MT probably wont allow that..

Just watch,,,,,,,MT will have him on the bottom 3-4 lines.

or the end of the bench after 2 :00 minutes of ice time

Poor kid probably won't get to play. I hope he does because I'd like to see him play.

I was hoping he would play the full season in the AHL. Michel Therrien is a confidence killer. He will end up on the wing after last season playing center and in teh AHL playing center.

I can hear therrien now.

I dont care you score goals, and have over 50% possesion, you to slow and can't keep up with BYron and Flynn, you go ack to 4th line play wing and get 3 minutes per game. Byron move up he can keep up with the pace, but coach he could not even make Calgary. yes but he fast and plays my style I don't care he cant score........

Edited by caperns

i thought he looked ok for a first game when most of the leaders did nothing good.

i thought he looked ok for a first game when most of the leaders did nothing good.

Yeah. It's a crappy situation he's getting put into. I just saw he had two minor penalties on the night. I'm assuming that won't help him get another game.

Yeah. It's a crappy situation he's getting put into. I just saw he had two minor penalties on the night. I'm assuming that won't help him get another game.

The second penalty was total garbage, so if that results in him not playing it's rather ridiculous.

I thought he didn't look out of place at all. He actually played a decent game IMO. As mentioned,,,that 2nd call was totally fabricated. Never seen a guy get penalized for checking a guy just as he's releasing the puck. Totally brutal call and Therrien was well aware of it from his reaction towards the ref.

If i'm MT,,,,i'm certainly not disappointed.

The first penalty was a bad one to take but he was taken down just before he put his hand on the puck. He should have drawn one as well but the officiating was pretty wacky last night. The second one he took was one of the worst calls I've seen this year. I thought he looked pretty good but it's hard to judge.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0