The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

#34 Michael McCarron

Manatee-X

I was hoping he would play the full season in the AHL. Michel Therrien is a confidence killer. He will end up on the wing after last season playing center and in teh AHL playing center.

I can hear therrien now.

I dont care you score goals, and have over 50% possesion, you to slow and can't keep up with BYron and Flynn, you go ack to 4th line play wing and get 3 minutes per game. Byron move up he can keep up with the pace, but coach he could not even make Calgary. yes but he fast and plays my style I don't care he cant score........

Yeah. It's a crappy situation he's getting put into. I just saw he had two minor penalties on the night. I'm assuming that won't help him get another game.

The second penalty was total garbage, so if that results in him not playing it's rather ridiculous.

I thought he didn't look out of place at all. He actually played a decent game IMO. As mentioned,,,that 2nd call was totally fabricated. Never seen a guy get penalized for checking a guy just as he's releasing the puck. Totally brutal call and Therrien was well aware of it from his reaction towards the ref.

If i'm MT,,,,i'm certainly not disappointed.

The first penalty was a bad one to take but he was taken down just before he put his hand on the puck. He should have drawn one as well but the officiating was pretty wacky last night. The second one he took was one of the worst calls I've seen this year. I thought he looked pretty good but it's hard to judge.

Archived