The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

Guest Alex-Habsfan23
<span style='font-size:7pt;line-height:100%'>Can someone please make me a Mike Johnson wallpaper & icon

with these pictures:

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/2473/72106373tw1.jpg

http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/6263/72273132uy3.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/7341/72114016hl9.jpg

I really need one I've been searching everywhere and can't find any wallpapers of him & I have no idea how to make icons or wallpapers

Thanks ;)</span>

This any good?

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k62/alex...Johnson-Sig.jpg

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, thanks for the words of encouragement on that last sig. But now you have only encouraged me to provide you with more crap ;) ...

I haven't learned how to use brushes yet, and I haven't really been able to find any good ones, so I'm stuck using renders for now (in this case coca cola)...

Let me know what you guys think - this one is up for grabs if anyone wants it...

CanadiensSignature08.jpg

Omg ! Very nice SIg ! I love it!!!:mrgreen:

Guest habs_fan_4_life
Really, thanks for the words of encouragement on that last sig. But now you have only encouraged me to provide you with more crap ;) ...

I haven't learned how to use brushes yet, and I haven't really been able to find any good ones, so I'm stuck using renders for now (in this case coca cola)...

Let me know what you guys think - this one is up for grabs if anyone wants it...

CanadiensSignature08.jpg

Its gorgeous!! Can I PLEASE use it?

CanadiensSignature08.jpg

Some more effects on Higgins main render ould make it be a better focal point, and focusing more on one thing, makes a sig look better. Usually lol.

Keep at it though, good work.

Guest hip_hip_huet
Its gorgeous!! Can I PLEASE use it?

Wow, thanks I rly didn't think I could make anything until all this encouragement. It's all yours habs_fan...

Thanks for the advice, too, mimi ... I might make another copy of this one or Ill work on that on my next sig. I don't really like using the outer glow, though. I used motion blurs and radial blurs in this specific one, but do you have any others that I should use?

Guest habs_fan_4_life
Wow, thanks I rly didn't think I could make anything until all this encouragement. It's all yours habs_fan...

Thanks for the advice, too, mimi ... I might make another copy of this one or Ill work on that on my next sig. I don't really like using the outer glow, though. I used motion blurs and radial blurs in this specific one, but do you have any others that I should use?

'

Thanks a lot!!

Outer glow=teh sux. No really, don't use it. Unless, it looks nie, usually it doesn't.

Just maybe Gaussian Blur to 2.0 and overlay and scrren, and desaturate that layer, if it looks too bright..

Really, thanks for the words of encouragement on that last sig. But now you have only encouraged me to provide you with more crap :) ...

CanadiensSignature08.jpg

I LOVE IT. Did you mean to make the swash kinda thing look just like the coke symbol? ;) Does anyone know what im talking about or what i mean. It is the same colours and everything.

(The kind of ribbon thing that goes through the sig. kinda hard to explain.)

Guest Bud2790
Outer glow=teh sux. No really, don't use it. Unless, it looks nie, usually it doesn't.

Just maybe Gaussian Blur to 2.0 and overlay and scrren, and desaturate that layer, if it looks too bright..

Agreed...outer glow sucks!

@MDAS : hip_hip_huet said he/she did use the coke thing ;)

Agreed...outer glow sucks!

@MDAS : hip_hip_huet said he/she did use the coke thing ;)

ok lol..i was just looking at it and i was wondering .... :) :)

haha sorry didnt read the post :)

Guest CanadianMike

Alex I need a favor...if SOURAY stays can you make me a SOURAY/HIGGINS sig ....there is a cool pic on nhl.com that can be part of it. with CANADIANMIKE in it.

I will also need a ZED avatar with Isles logo in back of him.

PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!