The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I won't lie with school and all, I barely have any time left on my hands, but I've been following the MN for the past two seasons and I would actually love to attempt this little feat. Could you give me a little more details though? What would you like to see in the siggy? What should be written and what types of graphics (players or just logos?)...

You can check out some of the sigs I made and let me know if that's the style you're looking for (like my current siggy)

Hey thanks for the offer. It's always awesome to see community members chip in. This is how after all the MN thread became what it is today ;)

I will send you a PM with some further details.

Thanks again,

HLD

Well Hello Numero Uno :D Are we looking forward to another exciting fun time with our MN crew or what?

At the risk of getting in to trouble....since we are off topic...yes. Yes we are. Look for the thread to be up in by the end of the month. As a veteran I will need your help more than ever this year Admiral ;)

And since this is the Art works topic, did you have any suggestions for the MN banner?

Guest overlords
First sig in a while:

ilyakovalchuksigoi8.png

ilyakovalchuksigln8.png

Which one is better?

is that a trick question :S/

I'm looking for anyone that would be willing to do a kostitsyn+ komisarek sig for me :)

Guest Alex-Habsfan23
Work more on your BGs.

I know you're just getting started, but they are just too plain.

His first Koivu sig is the one I made, only with an altered background. :P