The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

If you want the player like on Alex's Streit sig to be semi-transparent, you need to play with the opacity and fill settings. A layer with 100% will be normal while a layer with 0% opacity will NOT be visible. However, if you stick it in between at 50%, it will give you a semi transparent render.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want the player like on Alex's Streit sig to be semi-transparent, you need to play with the opacity and fill settings. A layer with 100% will be normal while a layer with 0% opacity will NOT be visible. However, if you stick it in between at 50%, it will give you a semi transparent render.

I don't think they have PS though...

are you saying that i suck?

No, I wasn't implying that, .scott. asked a question, I answered it ;) You're getting better though. Just try to play with everything under your nose. Bringing in stock images also helps.

wats stock images? lol im really bad. im just learning.

Stock image are random images that can be found here or on any other sites and they can be used to add texture, depth and / or style to your backgrounds and stuff. How you do that? By playing with different tools and settings (including filters) in Photoshop.

PS: Everyone goes thru a learning period. Been there, done that.