Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try and find some better quality pics.

That's one of the things bringing you down.

The Saku wall might be your best. You actually put things in that one such as;

- texture stocks

- lighting

Your text needs work though.

For new and old members, this is a reminder to only post the link of the images. Do not use the [/img] tags for bandwidth purposes and by respect for your fellow members on modem.

Also, please remember the forum rules:

• Your signature image will not exceed 450x150 pixels. For those unfamiliar with pixels, they are roughly half a millimetre in size. Images wider than 450 pixels will stretch the screen out to the side too far on many monitors.

• The image in your signature will not exceed 75 KB. Not every one is on high speed and images weighing more than 75 KB will lead to slowdowns for many. If you are unsure how to optimize your image so that it meets the weight requirements, please contact an administrator or a moderator via private message.
Thank you for doing this and for spreading the word as we don't want to be forced to remove the rights to post pictures for everyone...

Guest overlords
Kovalev is problaby the best of the three EckCH.

Add some lighting and/or render effects and it'll be even better.

Solid job though.

I disagree, i LOVE that pleks one :). The halak one is a bit girly, not that that's a bad thing. Just not my style, Great job on all of them tho,

Guest CanadianMike

Can someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE lol make me a ZEDNIK sig (the pic of him and Oli on the Panthers from the preseason game last night). Great pic of Zed in a Panthers jersey!