The Official Site of the Montréal Canadiens
Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i started but it aint a walk in the park to translate 'québécois' rhymes... i'll finish it sometime this week, i've been working on that clip since 9 am so now i'm a bit tired of it :lol:

haha thanks so much, but you don;t have to put it as your first priority to do ;)

Just take your time getting it done, don't feel obligated to do it.

well it's done now, enough to understand why the pics were chosen and animated as they are... I'm no song writer for sure though :lol:

amazing...lol...really good

thanks alot for translating it for me, makes it understandable ;)

Guest overlords

Alright, can someone PLEASE make me an avatar of komisarek winning the game in toronto on a breakaway :). He's been my favorite player for a long time and I've been at a loss as to what to use as my avatar, now I am certain. Anyone who does it gets a free cookie ( minus shipping charges).

Guest .scott.
Alright, can someone PLEASE make me an avatar of komisarek winning the game in toronto on a breakaway :). He's been my favorite player for a long time and I've been at a loss as to what to use as my avatar, now I am certain. Anyone who does it gets a free cookie ( minus shipping charges).

Woah, quick to jump on the bandwaggon.

Aha kidding.

I'm just saying.

But I'll see what I can do.

Guest overlords
Woah, quick to jump on the bandwaggon.

Aha kidding.

I'm just saying.

But I'll see what I can do.

hey hey now :P. I asked for about 2-3 months for this siggy so i figured i'd hurry up and ask for the avatar before someone else stole my idea :). Thanks in advance scott.

Guest overlords
K, you might have to wait a while until it goes up on youtube.

Yeah I figured that. No problem at all man. I'll let you know as soon as i see it on youtube :).

also.. MDAS! NICE SIG. Wouldn't expect any less from the one who made the beautiful one you see beneath this ;).

I find it amusing how everyone calls me ryan.gohabs :P

Anyways, mine is done so it probably doesnt matter if I look at it, but if you dont want me to I wont :P

It matters if you have sent it in or not..if you have go for it if not then that wouldn't be fair ;)

Guest ryan.go.habs
It matters if you have sent it in or not..if you have go for it if not then that wouldn't be fair ;)

I have never taken anyone elses into consideration on how mine looks, like I said, im not gonna look at it if you dont want me to.

I have never taken anyone elses into consideration on how mine looks, like I said, im not gonna look at it if you dont want me to.

meh, i don't really care, i am going to work on it a LOt anyways.