Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HabsFanInPitt27
Please don't rip my sigs man.

I have no problem with letting you look at my PSDs, but you aren't allowed to drag a layer from mine to a layer of yours, that's called ripping.

I notice their is an edge to the colour haftone layer, and that's because I used it on a small sig.

Ripping isn't cool.

Dude seriously calm down.

So he used your style for a couple of sigs, what's the bfd?

You should be flattered that someone likes your style and wants to use parts of it in their sigs.

Friends of mine use my style all the time and I don't yell at them for using my style in their sigs.

Guest .scott.
Dude seriously calm down.

So he used your style for a couple of sigs, what's the bfd?

You should be flattered that someone likes your style and wants to use parts of it in their sigs.

Friends of mine use my style all the time and I don't yell at them for using my style in their sigs.

I feel that I was calm about it. I said please, and just told him that he was doing something wrong. I never yelled, I didn't use all-caps or even a "!".

Ya took it a little over the deep end scott. You gave him your PSD, so it was gonna happen.

Man, the purpose of a PSD is so people can learn. All I was saying is that he won't learn anything if he just drags layers from my work to his. You guys are making a bigger deal of it.

A lot of people on other places would make a way bigger deal then I did.

Just forget it...

But say what you want about me.

Scott, i copied over a gradient map and one render, what is the big deal?

You sent me psd's, i thought you would expect this. Ryan.go.habs. used my brushing and i didn't even say anything to him, i really didnt care. I thought you would've been the same way.

Plus, you could have made much less of a deal over this by just private messaging me, instead of posting on a forum open to everyone. I thought that was pretty low man.

Guest ryder_11_73
I feel that I was calm about it. I said please, and just told him that he was doing something wrong. I never yelled, I didn't use all-caps or even a "!".

Man, the purpose of a PSD is so people can learn. All I was saying is that he won't learn anything if he just drags layers from my work to his. You guys are making a bigger deal of it.

A lot of people on other places would make a way bigger deal then I did.

Just forget it...

But say what you want about me.

I agree with you man, not that what it did was terrible but you are supposed to learn and you got it right by saying doing that won't help.

Guest .scott.
I agree with you man, not that what it did was terrible but you are supposed to learn and you got it right by saying doing that won't help.

K thanks, but whether or not you agree with me, lets just drop it and get back to posting our work.

Guest Mustangpoirier4

hey i was board in my class and i noticed some people talking about Ovechkin comming to montreal in a year or two, anyways, i'd love it, but people are like markov and ovechkin are like really good friends, i hope markov can pull a dustin penner, and i think people agree with me that ovechkin would be like loved extremely in montreal, he just has such a high tempo happiness energy arround him, so anyways i made a pick of ovechkin in habs uniform lol, not great but wtv it`s the best i can do with paint so don`t diss please

ovechkin in habs

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/m...vechkinhabs.jpg

ovechkin sig in habs

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/m...echkinhabs3.jpg

Lecavalier habs sig

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/m...valierhabs4.jpg

Guest CanadianMike
hey i was board in my class and i noticed some people talking about Ovechkin comming to montreal in a year or two, anyways, i'd love it, but people are like markov and ovechkin are like really good friends, i hope markov can pull a dustin penner, and i think people agree with me that ovechkin would be like loved extremely in montreal, he just has such a high tempo happiness energy arround him, so anyways i made a pick of ovechkin in habs uniform lol, not great but wtv it`s the best i can do with paint so don`t diss please

ovechkin in habs

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/m...vechkinhabs.jpg

ovechkin sig in habs

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/m...echkinhabs3.jpg

Lecavalier habs sig

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee246/m...valierhabs4.jpg

lol good stuff...you like to dream don't you?

If Ovie ever came to play here ....:) :) :)

Guest Mustangpoirier4
lol good stuff...you like to dream don't you?

If Ovie ever came to play here ....:) :) :)

same here, lol, i'd be first inline to get his jersey lol:p but seriously he's good freinds with markov

Guest answer71

I remember seeing a sig some time ago with a Habs fan with his Stanley cup separated from the rest of his classmates in an elementary school photo during "picture day"....anyone know where I can get a copy of that?

Guest .scott.
how do i make a border?

In Photoshop:

Ctrl>N

Ctrl>A

Edit>Stroke>Choose colour, thickness, etc.

I remember seeing a sig some time ago with a Habs fan with his Stanley cup separated from the rest of his classmates in an elementary school photo during "picture day"....anyone know where I can get a copy of that?

It used to be on the Leafs site, but not anymore.