Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest habsFREAK27

LOLLLL nice kanuu, is like guy carbo with a small head on his hockey cards but here your head is bigger than your boday lmaoo nice!

and woah Meg you improved a lot!

Guest kanudiggit
LOLLLL nice kanuu, is like guy carbo with a small head on his hockey cards but here your head is bigger than your boday lmaoo nice!

and woah Meg you improved a lot![/quote:fbe6d33967]

nahhh my head really is that big LOL

and the body was Sylvain Lefebvre

Lol, what are the fans gonna do about it anyways? :?

But their defense sucks, their goalie's gonna choke, and everytime they come to the Bell Centre, they'll be lying in a pile of red, orange, brown, and yellow. (Dead leaf colours)

Ahh that's a new sig idea, kimmy_ok! Leafs dressed in dead leaf colours, with "Autumn has arrived!" under it, lol. And Huet standing there with a rake or something....[/quote:c0b6ad2ee8]

huetautumn.gif

What ya think Alex??? close enough LOL

If you're wondering who are the players on the leafs...tucker, sundin and raycroft

and of course, with the help of Huet :wink:

Guest kanudiggit

But their defense sucks, their goalie's gonna choke, and everytime they come to the Bell Centre, they'll be lying in a pile of red, orange, brown, and yellow. (Dead leaf colours)

Ahh that's a new sig idea, kimmy_ok! Leafs dressed in dead leaf colours, with "Autumn has arrived!" under it, lol. And Huet standing there with a rake or something....[/quote:bf320b7903]

huetautumn.gif

If you're wondering who are the players on the leafs...tucker, sundin and raycroft[/quote:bf320b7903]

hahahahahahah thats awesome!!!

Guest kanudiggit
HAHAH BRYAN nice 1!

and kimmy OK THATS the funniest thing I have seen in a while HAHAHA[/quote:0a55780983]

thanks Lucho....and I agree about Kimmy's animation

Guest hip_hip_huet

Hey, I made a series of signatures of all the big roster changes this offseason. It's like my current signature:

Zednik

49a2140f.jpg

Samsonov

b7e7f0e3.jpg

Johnson

a0fd08a7.jpg

Hope you kind of like them? I'm sorry my talent really isn't too special at photoshop :D

Guest diehardhabfan

Ahh that's a new sig idea, kimmy_ok! Leafs dressed in dead leaf colours, with "Autumn has arrived!" under it, lol. And Huet standing there with a rake or something....[/quote:497eb31f9a]

huetautumn.gif

If you're wondering who are the players on the leafs...tucker, sundin and raycroft

and of course, with the help of Huet :wink:[/quote:497eb31f9a]

hahaha....thats hilarious :!: HUET! HUET!

Guest diehardhabfan
Hey, I made a series of signatures of all the big roster changes this offseason. It's like my current signature:

Zednik

49a2140f.jpg

Samsonov

b7e7f0e3.jpg

Johnson

a0fd08a7.jpg

Hope you kind of like them? I'm sorry my talent really isn't too special at photoshop :D[/quote:14cfb61feb]

awesome....mind if i use the johnson one?