Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Can anyone make me a signature that has Carey Price on it, the Habs symbol, and saying "The Price Is Right"? Thanks if anyone can!

av-33510.png

Stole it from ryderfan73 :P I don't think he made it but you should ask his permission first if you wanna use it, just in case.

btw thanks ryan i love the sig :)

Guest ryan.go.habs
av-33510.png

Stole it from ryderfan73 :P I don't think he made it but you should ask his permission first if you wanna use it, just in case.

btw thanks ryan i love the sig :)

If marr495 can get permission to use that image from ryderfan73 I could make a sig using it.

Guest marr495

"QUOTE

Hi ryderfan73, I was just wondering if I could use your avatar picture to make a signature out of it. If you don't want me using it then that's okay. I'll just try to find a different picture. Thanks!

Sure man, no problem, theres bigger picture onmy profile..."

I got permission from ryderfan73 to use the avatar picture for the signature. I put a copy of the message above so you know it's real. I don't really know if that's the way I should have put it but I didn't know any other way. Thanks in advance for making the signature ryan.go.habs!

Guest ryan.go.habs
"QUOTE

Hi ryderfan73, I was just wondering if I could use your avatar picture to make a signature out of it. If you don't want me using it then that's okay. I'll just try to find a different picture. Thanks!

Sure man, no problem, theres bigger picture onmy profile..."

I got permission from ryderfan73 to use the avatar picture for the signature. I put a copy of the message above so you know it's real. I don't really know if that's the way I should have put it but I didn't know any other way. Thanks in advance for making the signature ryan.go.habs!

Alright, I spent the last 2 hours and went through 3 sigs before I ended up with this!

http://www.freewebs.com/ryangohabs/jpg/Price5.jpg

Hope you like it.

Ryan

• 2 weeks later...
do you mind if i use it? (that is if i figure out how to even put it on my profile lol)

go ahead ;)

just put this code into your signature.

[img=http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/4562/032208copyja1.png]