Canadiens de Montreal

Old Wallpapers / Signatures / Avats

Guest kanudiggit

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HabsSince84
I'll make you one today. And for xxfannyxx with the Huet sig, I'll have time today after school to make you one too.

Hey H25, How's that price/trophy one coming? :)

I am sorry to say that my main computer has been affected with numerous "Aureate Group Mail" viruses, "Trojan" viruses, and "Dropper" viruses. I thus do not have Photoshop available to use, but I will try to download a trial of CS2/3 on my laptop. If that however, does not work, I am sorry for the inconvenience and hope you all understand. I am terribly disappointed and I hope to get this fixed as soon as possible. For those who I promised signatures to you, I will work on it as soon as I can. In the mean time, you can feel free to use some of the signatures I have already made and uploaded onto my new website, H25 Creations, at http://www.freewebs.com/habs25/signatures.htm.

Thank you for your understanding,

- H25

Guest Dominator27

can some one please make me a signature with kovalev and ovechkin with it saying Ovie and Kovy and under that saying russian rockets. Please I would really appreciate it. I do not mind which pictures are used for whoever is making this sig but i would appreciate if you would use their home jerseys.

Thank You Very Much!!!!! :)

You're fourth on my queue. My computer is finally fixed.

H25 Waiting List:

1. HabsSince84 - Carey Price and Trophies

2. xxfannyxx - Wanting a new non-Huet sig

3. j2c - Carey Price signature

4. Dominator27 - Russian Rockets, Ovie and Kovy

Guest Dominator27
You're fourth on my queue. My computer is finally fixed.

H25 Waiting List:

1. HabsSince84 - Carey Price and Trophies

2. xxfannyxx - Wanting a new non-Huet sig

3. j2c - Carey Price signature

4. Dominator27 - Russian Rockets, Ovie and Kovy

Thank you very much! It's very appreciated! :D

HabsSince84, still trying to think of a way to put 4 focal points in your sig. Do you mind if I had three sigs, one with Price and one of the trophies, then alternate it?

H25 Waiting List:

1. xxfannyxx - Wanting a new non-Huet sig

2. j2c - Carey Price signature

3. Dominator27 - Russian Rockets, Ovie and Kovy

4. HabsSince84 - Carey Price and Trophies **awaiting response**

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking
hey how do you make the avatars

i really want to know

There is an avatar thread here in the Artwork section, [People would probably make you one]

But You'd need photoshop to make an Avatar, the rest of the details I do not know :)

Guest Price Fan #1

Can someone please tell me where to get photoshop!!! For free online!Im trying to do everything to get it but its not working. I think im downloading it now.!!! Hope its going to work :mellow:

Guest minikostitsyn
Can someone please tell me where to get photoshop!!! For free online!Im trying to do everything to get it but its not working. I think im downloading it now.!!! Hope its going to work :mellow:

if it works can u please send me the site where you got it from?

Guest HabsSince84
HabsSince84, still trying to think of a way to put 4 focal points in your sig. Do you mind if I had three sigs, one with Price and one of the trophies, then alternate it?

H25 Waiting List:

1. xxfannyxx - Wanting a new non-Huet sig

2. j2c - Carey Price signature

3. Dominator27 - Russian Rockets, Ovie and Kovy

4. HabsSince84 - Carey Price and Trophies **awaiting response**

Hey, Sorry bout the delay :P I've been very busy with final school projects and exams.

But do you mean like it flashes price, then flashes to the trophies?

any way you do it will be awesome :) Thanks :D

Hey H25 if it wouldn't be too much trouble could I have Koivu and Carey in one signature, because my signature will be too long to have to put another one in it. Thanks much appreciated!

Guest Price Fan #1

Can someone make me a sig with Carey Price and A.Kostitsyn on it. I would like an ice background and a little habs logo on the top left that says GO HABS GO!

Thanks and I really apreciate it if someone can do it. tks <_<

Guest GoHabsGo_CanucksAreChoking

Could someone make me a signature with this photo in it?

canadiens_celebrate_041508_480x285.jpg

but, just don't include the little AP in the corner. I got it from the NHL website.. shhh.. :rolleyes:

It's a bit big this picture. but I think you could crop it a bit from the bottom.